on 10 June 2011
I bought this book as a referred 'further reading' for my course in International Business Economics, part of my MBA programme with London University. I have got a technical background and although I have learnt economics several times during my studies, it has never been a principal subject.

I find this book a real friend for everyone who starts to study any economics science from scratch or after a long pause. There are easy, logical explanation of the basics of economics, developed systematically, clearly and understandably. Authors use a lot of examples from the real life and make in this way the learning process even easier. The book is recently updated and all of the examples are really fresh.

For my, it was a real pleasure to read this book. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in economics, but doesn't have such education. There is almost no math in it, but logic (although I could cope with math easily, engineers learn a LOT of math during their studies :)).

Briefly - a wonderful book to learn the basics of the economics.
on 12 October 2011
bought this as it is required reading for my undergraduate economics course.
Unfortunately it has lots of mistakes in it - poor wording, figures incorrectly calculated in tables etc. so I actually have to go to the library and cross reference everything this book says with other textbooks just to make sure it is correct or not! what a waste of time and money!
on 16 November 2013
As somebody who is in senior management and requires an overall knowledge of how an organisation works without having to be a qualified accountant this book was clear to understand and put it point across in a way that is relevant to the non-accounting manager who needs to understand budgeting.
on 26 October 2013
I bought a used copy that came to me pretty much brand new :D
the book is great for beginners although, the order of the book may not be to everyone's liking - we're learning it in a very different order
overall, great book
on 6 May 2012
I have no knowledge about economics before reading this book.
This book is easy reading due to it consists of simple words.
It makes me clear in each point that I want to know.
Good book!!
on 22 April 2013
I am studying Managerial Economics and most of the concept is included in this book, lots of examples to help you understand the definition, ect. very useful to me!
on 22 September 2013
Needed this for recommended reading at university. Goods arrived within a few days and the packaging was spot on. No issues with the product; would buy again.
on 25 October 2015
I bought it second hand from 2ndhandbook, for around £7, and it came looking completely brand new, really happy, it was still sealed in plastic.
on 29 October 2013
I bought this for a university course on business economics, and so far, this book has proven invaluable. Good stuff.
on 1 November 2013
good brand new book and sealed and very nice and i would recommend others to buy :)