5.0 out of 5 stars An unvaluable textbook for non-economics students
I bought this book as a referred 'further reading' for my course in International Business Economics, part of my MBA programme with London University. I have got a technical background and although I have learnt economics several times during my studies, it has never been a principal subject.

I find this book a real friend for everyone who starts to study any...
Published on 10 Jun 2011 by Dimitar

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of mistakes
bought this as it is required reading for my undergraduate economics course.
Unfortunately it has lots of mistakes in it - poor wording, figures incorrectly calculated in tables etc. so I actually have to go to the library and cross reference everything this book says with other textbooks just to make sure it is correct or not! what a waste of time and money!
Published on 12 Oct 2011 by zooreview

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of mistakes, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
bought this as it is required reading for my undergraduate economics course.

5.0 out of 5 stars An unvaluable textbook for non-economics students, 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)

I find this book a real friend for everyone who starts to study any economics science from scratch or after a long pause. There are easy, logical explanation of the basics of economics, developed systematically, clearly and understandably. Authors use a lot of examples from the real life and make in this way the learning process even easier. The book is recently updated and all of the examples are really fresh.

For my, it was a real pleasure to read this book. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in economics, but doesn't have such education. There is almost no math in it, but logic (although I could cope with math easily, engineers learn a LOT of math during their studies :)).

Briefly - a wonderful book to learn the basics of the economics.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good overview of economics for business, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
As somebody who is in senior management and requires an overall knowledge of how an organisation works without having to be a qualified accountant this book was clear to understand and put it point across in a way that is relevant to the non-accounting manager who needs to understand budgeting.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
good brand new book and sealed and very nice and i would recommend others to buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Economics for Business, 29 Oct 2013
Thomas (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
I bought this for a university course on business economics, and so far, this book has proven invaluable. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quick delivery "used", 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
I bought a used copy that came to me pretty much brand new :D
the book is great for beginners although, the order of the book may not be to everyone's liking - we're learning it in a very different order
overall, great book

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, arrived new and prestine, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
Needed this for recommended reading at university. Goods arrived within a few days and the packaging was spot on. No issues with the product; would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars New book, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
The book I bought is not a second hand book. In fact, it is actually a new book. good condition

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing chapters - should have been checked!, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
Fast delivery, good service, but having only just got to chapter 8 and 9 i realise there isnt a chapter 9 or 10 as chapter 5,6 & 7 have been doubled up.

Perhaps checking through your second hand books would be a better policy in future, especially on educational products.

Dissappointed that i now have to find another copy a few weeks before Uni exams.

5.0 out of 5 stars suitable for doing this course, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
I am studying Managerial Economics and most of the concept is included in this book, lots of examples to help you understand the definition, ect. very useful to me!

ARRAY(0xab8da180)

Economics for Business
Economics for Business by Damian Ward (Paperback - 1 Nov 2009)
41.21