5.0 out of 5 stars THE book to begin a carrer training customer service skills
In 2000, I made a decision to switch careers from management into training. I had some thoughts and ideals about what I wanted to achieve during my training sessions, but this is THE book that helped me achieve all that.
Published on 21 Feb 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple facilitation advices
I am a trainer and when I read this book I couldn't have any "Ahha, that is a good idea" type feeling. However it is well written and easy to read. I think it is ideal for a Customer Services supervisor who wants to add some flavor to his/her meetings with his/her team. There are of course 3-4 ideas that can be used broadly elsewhere.
Published on 16 Aug 2003 by Eren Ikiz

5.0 out of 5 stars THE book to begin a carrer training customer service skills, 21 Feb 2001
By A Customer
The concepts and team games within this book are invaluable and written in an easy to follow and fun format (My favourite is Tennis Shoe Alien). It has encouraged me to evolve as a trainer and given me the confidence to start devising my own ideals and team games.
This is the best book I have ever invested in and has paid off big time! A big thank you to the authors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple facilitation advices, 16 Aug 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Interactive, action packed Ideas for Service Workshops, 22 April 1999
By A Customer
This book is filled with good games and workshop material for customer service training. It is organized well with each section including an activity, the purpose, materials, and discussion points. Professional Trainers of those who want to do training at there own company should buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, I used most of the games with my students., 12 May 2002
By A Customer
This book helped me through my first year teaching customer service. I found the games easy to follow and my students enjoyed them all, especially 'Tennis Shoe Alien'. The only criticism is that some of them are very American, but can be adapted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent training tool, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Big Book of Customer Service Training Games: Quick, Fun Activities for All Customer Facing Employees (Paperback)
Excellent training tool, some very good ideas. Not saw a book as good or as concise. Worth a purchase and such a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer service tricks, 12 Jun 2013
A useful book to remind trainers of the type of interactive activities they can employ when trying to explain how to deliver good customer service. A little old-fashioned but still useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 3 Mar 2013
If you're a seasoned trainer then this maybe will be things that you've seen or used before but as it's my first time putting together a CS training course, I found this really helpful and some great ideas!

3.0 out of 5 stars some good information, 5 Feb 2013
quick delivery but alittle disappointed with the amount of games with alot of handouts.but did give me some ideas. ok for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful way to train your people, 17 Oct 2008
Simon Hazeldine (Loughborough, UK) - See all my reviews
Games are a great way to train people as the fun element helps the key learning points to be absorbed. This book provides a range of activities that you can dip into to liven up your customer service training. Experienced trainers/facilitators may not benefit as much from this title but it could give some new ideas or approaches. If nothing else it will stop your customer service training being boring!!
Simon Hazeldine Author of 'Bare Knuckle Customer Service', 'Bare Knuckle Selling' and 'Bare Knuckle Negotiating'

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Jun 2014
Really disappointed with this book. I was looking for some different ideas to add to my customer service training, I struggled to find anything that I am likely to use, it is also very out of date, who uses Over Head Projectors - the training world has moved on................................