5.0 out of 5 stars the most helpful book i have ever read
Published on 22 Oct 2002 by Jessica

3.0 out of 5 stars Feedback on bullying advice
Being in a difficult position I found that this book was helpful in parts - it gives good advice in terms of ways forward but in other ways presented as quite naive in how to tackle what is a fundamentally quite a nebulous issue to tackle - I say this having been there before but I was relatively pleased with the purchase.
Published on 17 July 2009 by vixbear

5.0 out of 5 stars the most helpful book i have ever read, 22 Oct 2002
Jessica (S E England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fighting Back: How to Fight Bullying In the Workplace (Paperback)
I didn't know what to do about the colleague I was working with who seemed to take exception to everything I did and everything about me. She has worked at the company for 12 years and I 3 yrs. two yrs ago I transferred to the same department as her and after 6 months she started bullying me. I was at my wits end with worry and taking time off just so I didn't have to go in and face her. I spoke about the problem to a relative who reccomended Fighting Back and it may well have saved my sanity. The book is full of common sense strategies that really do work and i am slowly getting to grips with this evil woman who made my life hell for almost 18 months. it's a fantastic book and should be given to everyone in the workplace as a Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Oct 2002
For two years I have been bullied by my manager, I have even been assaulted by one of his colleagues. The company were not prepared to take my complaint seriously and I was on anti-depressants. I was about to give up my job until I read this brilliant book. It has given me the inspiration to carry on. David Graves has obviously been there, got the T shirt and the CD and has written this book for all of us who have suffered at the hands of a bully, it's just so easy to read and understand and I am now using the book as a guide to ensure my complaint is no longer ignored. Thank you David.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feedback on bullying advice, 17 July 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Mar 2011
Great book if you're training staff, managing staff or are feeling intimidated by a bully at work. Good practical advice and suggestions for help.

Fighting Back: How to Fight Bullying In the Workplace
Fighting Back: How to Fight Bullying In the Workplace by David Graves (Paperback - 1 July 2002)