5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book for engineers that want to create
This is an amazing book! One of my main references for my Masters dissertation.
It gives a systematic and simple approach of how to use/create ideas and how to choose them.
For any engineer that wants to create new products, use this book as a guideline and you won't regret it!
Many thanks Professor Ullman.
Published on 12 Jun 2011 by Mpharm

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
I have a number of mechanical engineering design books and after having read the review for this book, I thought it might compete with my existing batch. Sadly it does not, it's a re-hash of many other books which are far better.
Published on 25 Mar 2011 by Sandra

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book for engineers that want to create, 12 Jun 2011
This is an amazing book! One of my main references for my Masters dissertation.
Many thanks Professor Ullman.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 25 Mar 2011
With respect to ideas for actual design [as stated in the description], they were none. I still rate Child's Mech' Eng' Design for this. Very unhappy at having paid so much money for this book.

The Mechanical Design Process (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)