1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Essentials of Business Etiquette: How to Greet, Eat, and Tweet Your Way to Success (Paperback)
Barbara Pachter and Denise Cowie have introduced their knowledge of etiquette in a fun, easy to read and understand format. The most interesting section to me is the Tweet Etiquette, I guess it's because some of it is relatively new to me. I love the way many of the topics are introduced and the book covers a very wide range of topics. Section One is Greet and has Establishing rapport as Part One, which is further broken down into 21 subheadings including 'Starbucks is my office! Working remotely and more. Part 2 is Maintaining A Professional Image with 20 subheadings which includes 'Are you really going to wear that? Section II is Eat with 16 subheadings, Section III Tweet with 18 subtitles and lastly Section IV on Career. It's fun being able to jump around to read the topics that appeal to me at a particular time. I'm glad I don't have to read it in sequence to follow. Excellent effort!!!