4.0 out of 5 stars Solid grammar practice
Good for beginners or intermediate wanting to review grammar rules, this is a very formal structured exercise book style of learning. If you enjoyed doing homework you will like this. If you like something less formal, you may not. Great for those who do not have access to a class or teacher. You can write in the book, and check your answers in the back.
Published 20 months ago by Kathryn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good!
If one has read and used FRENCH GRAMMAR of Mary E. Coffman Crocker, French Grammar Drills of Eliane Kurbergov cannot much. I am a little bit disappointed as I bought it believing that it could give me more, but it did not! Anyway, I bought it and have it now!
Published 3 months ago by bournik kabengele

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid grammar practice, 2 Nov 2012
Kathryn (Durham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Revision !, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: French Grammar Drills (Paperback)
I bought this book for myself and another one for my wife so that we could revise our school French. The book is very easy to follow and contains lots of exercises to test the brain - hence why 2 books. I would recommend to anyone starting to relearn or at the intermediate stage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good!, 24 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars French Grammar Drills: Eliane Kurbegov, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: French Grammar Drills (Paperback)
Very attractive and accessible drill book for advanced beginners and intermediate 1 students who, as in my case, need to be taken through French grammar by the hand. A kindle version would not suit me, as I underline, use highlighter and write notes on every page.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: French Grammar Drills (Paperback)
For me it was a great book, very clear and itexplained the exercises very well too...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarity of drills, 12 Sep 2013
A. T. Lilley - See all my reviews
This review is from: French Grammar Drills (Paperback)
I use this book regularly to help with my study of French and find it very helpful and easy to follow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Dec 2013
I am not exactly sure what I expected from this book before I bought it, but it is tedious and not at all motivating. I bought it to help my son with his French, I wish it wasn't a kindle book, the at least I would have the pleasure of throwing it in the bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: French Grammar Drills (Paperback)
Excellent product and fantastic service. Recieved item two days after I placed the order. Book itself is full of drills covering all the french grammar needed for intermidiate-advanced french.

French Grammar Drills
French Grammar Drills by Eliane Kurbegov (Paperback - 1 Aug 2012)
6.99