5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 8 Mar 2014
This book is helping me on my Kanduit Networking course Level 3. The information is concise and clear with illustrations and photos. The only problem at moment is I can't download it to my Kindle only to my Kindle App on my tablet. So come on Amazon, make this book a Kindle download book not just for the app.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, but not perfect exam resource, 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 5th Edition (Exam N10-005) (Hardcover)
I used this book as my main study resource for the Network+ exam & passed with a good mark. For practice questions I used Measure Up & the questions on this book's CD. The book itself has nice clear explanations & covers the majority of what you need to pass the exam. It certainly also helped me that I am very familiar with the A+ curriculum.

I would say that the 1st half of the book & the last couple of chapters are excellent, but that it loses its way in the middle. For some reason the chapters in the middle, which cover wireless networking, WAN technologies & setting up SOHOs, change style to one which I would expect in a magazine advising amateurs on setting up their home systems, rather than the professional & business based style in the rest of the book. I have no idea why the author did this & it was quite disconcerting. These chapters are also focused almost exclusively on situations & providers in the USA, while the exam itself is very definitely international. A lesser concern is that the book uses exclusively imperial measurements, whereas the exam, in the UK at least, asks questions in metric. However I think that most of us are perfectly capable of mentally converting the measurements, as long as the learner takes care to remember which system the measurements have been learnt in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 29 April 2014
This book is a recommended source for Net+. I used it together with some practical tests to pass the exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Mar 2014
This is a great book and well worth the money. Lots of good sound practical advice and will go along way in helping to pass the network+

5.0 out of 5 stars networking made clear!, 26 Oct 2013
I cannot rate this book highly enough. For someone like me who has limited knowledge of it networks its perfect.
The book starts from the very beginning's of networks and explains each topic very clearly. I'm considering taking the Comp TIA exam and hopefully this book will help me to pass.

4.0 out of 5 stars one of the best, 30 April 2013
this is a good book, easy to read and in depth,seems to cover all of the exam requirements.Good layout, covering topics from the ground up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good study guide for all, 21 Jan 2013
The book goes through into a lot of detail and does provide enough for the exam at the end. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book to buy, 11 Dec 2012
I did a year long home study and came out of it none the wiser. I then bought this book. After 3 months, I'm ready for the exam. This is a well informed book and a good tool for the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide for Network+ exam, 28 Nov 2012
Bought this, as I work in a computer engineering environment and some of my colleagues have used this guide. I prefer to read from a book rather than an e-book for technical information. I find myself jumping around chapters on different topics and a physical copy is better, for me anyway. Well laid out and easy to follow, this guide will get you on track to tackle the Network+ exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., 23 Oct 2013
These books are great, I've got one for the CompTIA+ exam and I'm going to buy the security edition. I am serious about passing these exams and from what I'm told these books will go a long way in helping me achieve that

25.15