3.0 out of 5 stars Too many errors, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Perfect Your German, Advanced [With Paperback Book] (Teach Yourself: Language) (Paperback)
I've borrowed this from my local library and am half way through it. Unlike some other reviewers, I am quite enjoying its layout and approach. However, there is one caveat which has so far stopped me buying it, even at a discounted price: there are many errors. Not regarding the language, but in the lessons. For example in the first lesson, some text questions about the audio conversations on the CD refer to parts that don't exist except in the transcript. Similar errors litter the book and make it more confusing to use than it needs to be It should have been professionally edited and proof read and this is far below the standard I would expect from such a reputable publisher.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sehr gut, 26 Nov. 2013
I am very impressed with the content and material used in this book. I would happily buy another Paul Coggle book

3.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate info..., 22 July 2012
Haven't bought it yet but the info refers to 'audiobook', yet no info as to what format the audio is in. Is it a CD? I don't want to buy it until I know I'll be able to use it....

Perfect Your German, Advanced [With Paperback Book] (Teach Yourself: Language)
Used & New from: £15.20