Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 April 2013
Idid notfind this book very helpfull it did not seen to relate to any thing on my face book sorted things out for my self in the end
on 4 April 2014
As I am new to social networking thought I better brush up my knowledge. Good Little book with lots of pictures. Good purchase!
on 18 January 2015
Perfect for us seniors who like to keep up with the times.
on 25 November 2013
As a complete novice I found it difficult - and soon lost patience with it - and with Facebook! One good thing it did tell me was how to come out of facebook!
on 12 September 2014
Just what we seniors need and this book will help you to keep in touch,
on 15 December 2015
Delivered on time, helpful book, pleased with purchase
on 27 April 2015
A great book for starters, I helped me a lot
on 15 October 2014
good fast service nice item
on 23 June 2014
Bought as a gift for someone who wants to be knowledgeable about the internet but wont go on a training course. A book to dip into . Not read from cover to cover, just what she needs. To early to know results..
on 2 July 2014