5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book
This is a very useful book to have around. I have just used it to repair a DVD player I thought was dead. The instructions were easy to understand and easy to follow. The downside, I don't get to buy the TV/ DVD combo I had my eye on!
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars how todiagnose and fix everything electronic
Not as helpful as i'd hoped, I have not yet had time to read cover to cover, but, I do know basics, like ohms law, reading risisters, and have a meter, but it fails to fill the blanks, like, what is latching? And where to put probes when testing? Being solar powered in my house, my problems are related, a power inverter that blown, a 50 battery charger, that doesn't...
Published 23 months ago by pego mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding practical guide, 12 Jun. 2014
This is a must buy for anyone interested in electronics and equipment diagnostics and repair. From basics through to insightful diagnostic tips this publication has extensive and detailed information and hobbyists and professionals alike will find it extremely useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Techtronic, 20 April 2012
This review is from: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic (Paperback)
Bought this book to give me some pointers as I had a radio I'd been meaning to look at. The authors style is very laid back and shares the benefit of his experience. Using not too much jargon is helpful and if only beginning is not overwhelming.Found myself having to read passages several times over to get what was being explained.For me -a complex subject well explained. As for that radio....one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book., 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic (Paperback)
I like this book. Good content and well presented by author. For some reason I expected a wider coverage of products in the content. But good knowledge and experience imparted by the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas prezzie, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic (Paperback)
I bought this for a friend who is into electronic and he was absolutely thrilled to receive this book, and the information it contains is fantastic. according to my friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and well written, 5 Oct. 2013
Mr. Philip G. Gavin (England) - See all my reviews
Very good logical book.
Just what I wanted.
Very interesting read for anyone even vaguely interested in electronics.
Well worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Diagnosis Book, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic (Paperback)
A decent book, especially for those with a good back ground in electrics and I reckon the 'newbies' could learn a few things from this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very practical guide., 29 Oct. 2013
I liked it.
It is a practical guide without getting too deep into the theory of electronics.
Tells what typically to check for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic (Paperback)
I enjoy electronics and found this to be a very interesting insight and agree with the author that the best way to learn is by doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars sometimes you need to be frightened, 19 Jan. 2013
B. Zabavnik (down town shepherds bush beneath the BBC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic (Paperback)
We all break things, if something electronic goes bust we tend to throw it away. Now I am not going to repair anything electronic but this book gives me an insight to what could be wrong and there are enough electrical repair people out there who can fix it. Buying this book could be your first step to avoiding the throwaway society. Many of you have hadto throw away a perfectly good gasboiler because the pcb has burnt out and its replacement costs hundreds of pounds but what if it cost £25 to repair? I am willing to bet you have all a stack ful of electrical gods malingering in a cupboard thast was expensive to buy but failed. I have two near field speakers that cost quite a bit and they stopped working with my computer - there is nothing wrong with them but some where there is a ground return problem that mucked them up. A lot of kit IS salvageable and do you want to go throug having to learn about new gizmos made in the far east thast are out dated by the time you are au fait with how they work? So instead of buying your child the latest get hom/ her an oscilloscope = look it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners and the people who need to ..., 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic (Paperback)
Great book for beginners and the people who need to brush up on their skills. Well written easy to understand

How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic
How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic by Michael Jay Geier (Paperback - 1 Feb. 2011)