5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Conversation
Published on 27 July 2011 by Dr. S. Richards

Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation.
The product appears to be what I want to progress my Spanish but I have only started using it so it is too early to give a fuller review.
Published 3 months ago by James David Gordon - J D Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Conversation, 27 July 2011
Dr. S. Richards "Sue R" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation (Practice Makes Perfect Series) (Paperback)
This is a really useful book for anyone doing an Intermediate Spanish course. It has lots of example conversations of very practical situations and explains the vocabulary and grammar used. Although a lot of the subject matter was already familiar to me I still learnt a lot. Slight American / Latin American bias to some of the vocab but a very good glossary explains it all.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good have the other related books, 14 Jan 2013
you need to have the spanish verb tenses green book and the other complete spanish grammer, and you can then learn the language

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE BOOKS IF YOU ARE STUDYING, 8 Mar 2014
I HAVE A LOT OF THESE BOOKS AND THEY ARE REALLY GOOD, THEY ARE GOOD VALUE, THE CONTENT IS GOOD AND YOU CAN ALWAYS USE THEM TO DO BITS OF WORK OR LOTS OF WORK, I USE AN A4 PAD TO WRITE ANSWERS TO THINGS THEN I CAN ALWAYS KEEP RE USING THE BOOK WITHOUT MARKING IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 Mar 2014
Exactly what I needed a book to help me in my conversation now I have the basic understanding of Spanish. It is just what was needed to help me further my Spanish language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practice makes perfect, 26 Feb 2014
This is an extremely useful book as it gives practice in everyday conversations in a very normal way. Most of these situations are very common and probablyu we all will need to use the vocabulary provided at some time when speaking Spanish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 17 Jan 2014
One of the most useful in this excellent series. It is set out under headings of various situations, and gives you useful words and phrases for these situations. This is indispensable book to complement the more grammatically oriented ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars The product appears to be what I want to progress my Spanish., 12 Jan 2014
Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very clear, 9 Jan 2014
Good follow up to Complete Spanish Grammar which I have used for the last year along with other books and language tapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the starter and intermediate, 20 Dec 2013
Gary White "gwhitegeog" (Fulham, London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a well written and produced book that covers all that the introductory student to Spanish could need. We recommended and a good price

3.0 out of 5 stars too advanced, 28 April 2013
there was not enough information on the difficulty level when I was ordering the book. there should have been some guide to levels of ability in the language

ARRAY(0xa9561810)

Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
6.99