5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Learning Book
I can recommend it to anybody who studies electricity or just want to get a more complex and detailed knowledge of general electricity. I prepare for an electrician test and this book was just that I needed. Excellent book.
Published on 14 July 2009 by Mr. G. Botos

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Hum
I can only hope that all of the mistakes in the second edition (published 2007) have been corrected. The section which deals with electromagnetism has more blunders than I can count!
Published 9 months ago by LykersDad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Learning Book, 14 July 2009
Mr. G. Botos (London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to more depth than my college course and is easy to understand, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Schaum's Outline of Basic Electricity, Second Edition (Schaum's Outline Series) (Paperback)
Explains the things I was dodgy on to more depth than my college course and is easy to understand. A good reference book for revision etc. Could have done with a few more examples and more detailed explanation of Kirchoff's Law. That was the only minus

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Hum, 10 Oct 2013

Schaum's Outline of Basic Electricity, Second Edition (Schaum's Outline Series)
8.26