Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 August 2012
I learned my lesson when I bought Word 2002 and acquired one of the 'For Dummies' volumes, which I found invaluable. Upgrading to Word 2010 with a new computer recently, I did not hesitate to assess the comparable literature available today and, by reading the helpful reviews on Amazon, decided that Marty Mathews has written the best option for me. Logical, well laid out and profusely illustrated in colour, it is an easily accessible reference tool, which has provided a 'step by step' solution to all the problems I've encountered so far. Books like this are confidence builders and I need all the help I can get!
on 10 September 2011
Just the job for someone who, like me, has used an old version of Word and now wants to get up to speed quickly with the basics of 2010. Very appropriate for this purpose
on 21 April 2011
THIS BOOK CERTAINLY MAKES GETTING USED TO MICROSOFT WORD MUCH EASIER ESPECIALLY FOR THE OLDER GENERTAION. EVERYTHING IS CLEARLY EXPLAINED AND ILLUSTRATED - SUITABLE EVEN FOR BEOGINNERS. A GOOD BUY.
on 7 December 2012
I give it 4 stars because it doesn't the answer to every question I ask, but then computer systems are so complicated that it's hardly likely that any book could cover everything. However, this is an excellent step-by-step guiide, and it has a useful index at the back.
on 28 January 2014
Have been a word user for a number of years. Unaware of the capability of the programme until I purchased this guide. Very easy to follow and gives alternative ways of doing things so that you can choose what's best for you.
on 24 September 2014
If you are starting with Word 2010, you need this book; if only to find where the "clever" people at Microsoft have hidden all the things you were used to under the previous system!
on 5 August 2014
The Book was very good,as found it easy to used. it gave me the information to work out how to use the Microsoft Office 2010 programmer for the report i was writing.
on 21 July 2012
This book enables the reader to use Microsoft Word,Office,etc. to a greater degree than might have previously been achieved. It's well written and helpful.
on 20 February 2013
I found the book rather less simple for users to follow than I had expected.A greater number of "screen displays" would have been beneficial.
on 8 September 2013
Item arrives it goo time. Extremely easy to follow - very user friendly anyone can use it. A good guide for beginners or anyone wanting a refresher