5.0 out of 5 stars So inspiring... a big helping hand on the road to recovery
Published on 1 Nov 2009 by Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for later in recovery
Published on 13 May 2012 by Laura edgar

5.0 out of 5 stars So inspiring... a big helping hand on the road to recovery, 1 Nov 2009
This review is from: Goodbye Ed, Hello Me: Recover from Your Eating Disorder and Fall in Love with Life (Paperback)
Wow, I have just finished this book and I don't intend to stop reading it, I'll just keep re-reading until I am fully recovered like Jenni. This book has given me an incredible push forward in my attempts to put my anorexia behind me and get back to living a normal, happy life. Jenni's story and particular anecdotes have inspired me so much to finally pull away from my own demon, and she shows that I can truly gain back a full and happy life as a recovered person, which I suppose I never fully believed was possible. It has helped me break through so many of the little things that were holding me back from a full recovery, to see a future where there is just life, friends, fun... yes, and ways of dealing with problems without killing myself. Thanks Jenni, and please, other sufferers, just read this and see for yourself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for later in recovery, 13 May 2012
After reading 'Life without Ed' and finding it extremely helpful, I was left seeking more. Jenni has helped me more than any therapist, and by personifying the voice of ED I was able to seperate it from myself. Yesterday, I ate my first ever meal without supervision~ is it coincidence that I found the strength to do this just days after finishing Jenni's books? I personally believe 'Life after Ed' is better for kickstarting recovery and helping you find the motivation to start the process. 'Goodbye Ed, Hello Me' will be a book I come back to when I am further on with my recovery. Brilliant, truly brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Jan 2014
This books is life changing. I will never forget Jenni Schaefer after reading this book - she has changed my thinking and life completely. Thank you.
I would recommend this to anyone who has an eating disorder, loves someone with an eating disorder or wants to understand. This book will let you understand.

11.99