5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent help for language learning
This is a great little book for language building - all of Nanni-tates books are good and work well together. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to learn Italian quickly.
Published on 10 Jan. 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars I was excited, then I got disappointed.
Published on 17 Jan. 2013 by Fasy

2.0 out of 5 stars I was excited, then I got disappointed., 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Practice Makes Perfect Italian Sentence Builder (Practice Makes Perfect Series) (Paperback)
"This book is great with lots of exercises to do", and this is what I thought in the begining. As soon as I started doing all the exercises, I found there are too many mistakes on the answer keys. I already finished Unite 4, and because I have learnt italian in italy, there are quite a few answers or ideas inside don't match with what my italian teacher had taught me. So usually when I find sth that doesn't match with what I learnt, I had to ask my boyfriend, he is an italian, over and over again.

With those mistakes, italians would still be able to understand you, if that's ok with you. But if you are preaparing a test like me (I am doing CILS), then this book may not be the best choice.

I will continue finishing all the book, and hopefully, there will be less mistakes as I go further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent help for language learning, 10 Jan. 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better done, 12 Jan. 2010
Ivor Domb (London England) - See all my reviews
This manual has many useful phrases and expressions,and the answers are given to test questions.
However, the very laboured English make the grammatical explanations difficult to follow.I prefer the Collins grammar book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 26 Nov. 2013
Not sure it was what I expected but this is a useful grammar textbook all the same.
Well structured and easy to understand, this book will serve as a learning guide or a great revision tool for those of more advances skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars good study book, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this to try and teach myself Italian along with podcasts & cds, this book is full of us full tips and information, its easy to use and really helped.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not reliable., 6 April 2015
One of the other reviews mentioned that there were some typos in the answers so that prepared me. I found it a bit confusing as sometimes the format in the answers was different from what they were telling you in the text. It is not as good as the Collins Easy Learning Italian Grammar. As I was studying for my exam I was too nervous to rely on it but I'm sure it will be useful later when I can confirm some of the answers which I felt might be mistakes or which might be just another way you can say it in Italian!

4.0 out of 5 stars Manipulating the Kindle, 21 Mar. 2012
As a grammar book I found this book a very useful learning tool. However, manipulating the Kindle in order to check the answers to the questions was laborious. If only a Kindle could operate a Windows system where the flick of a button could take us backwards and forwards from question and answer. Of course this is not important for reading a novel, but for "learning" books it would be superb.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Excerise, 31 Dec. 2013
I think that this book gives great practice at creating sentences. It is something that you can't get too much practice at,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots and lots of exercises tonhelp you practice!, 25 Jan. 2015
Chris Downing "Chris Downing" (Chippenham, Wilts England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
What can you sayv- lots and lots of practice exercises in a very thick book. Bthese green practice books are helping me no end on getting lots of grammar, vocabulary, verbs, and sentance building. Esay to extend the exercises so I could max out with one and two hour sessions without getting bored. Great for intense sessions of written practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great re-enforcer, 11 Oct. 2014
A great re-enforcer for those at intermediate level

Practice Makes Perfect Italian Sentence Builder (Practice Makes Perfect Series)