5.0 out of 5 stars Great, practical book I come back to again and again
Published on 19 July 2007 by Mary Collin

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, not great
It's a shame that most of the reviews are from people Bradley J Sugars seems to coach.
The book itself is ok, however there were no gems of information in it for me.
The basic premise seems to be `Find someone whose time is less valuable that yours, train them to do what you do now, use your time to do something more profitable'
It's a good idea, but not...
Published on 13 Oct 2008 by Mr. Steven Julien

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, not great, 13 Oct 2008
This review is from: Instant Systems: Foolproof Strategies That Let Your Business Run Itself (Instant Success Series) (Paperback)
The book itself is ok, however there were no gems of information in it for me.
It's a good idea, but not that revolutionary and certainly not that easy to implement, especially if you are a one-man band.
Maybe not a 'rush and buy' book but if it only gives you one idea, it will be worth the money

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Vague, Repetitive and lack focus, 20 Jan 2012
Mr. K. James - See all my reviews
this book is ok at first. you start of reading the first 10 pages or so learning about all this stuff to make your business instant. but then you begin to see how vague he is in his writing. he often speaks assumes that the reader knows what he is talking about. for example he may say " have a paperless system" but doesn't go into much detail at all.

also once in a while he may throw in random topics, that totally come out of no where. he is also very repetitive, he will say the same thing over in different words 3 to 4 times. all in all this is a poor book, and mr sugars needs to take some time to develop his writing skill, because this book lacks structure. i would say the 4 hour work week is worth a read, it is about 13 times better than this book. do yourself a favour and acquire that instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, practical book I come back to again and again, 19 July 2007
I first read this book about 3 years ago and went through it with a highlighter. I also created a mind map of the key areas. Since then it's become an often-referred to guide to systemising more and more of what I do. I've used it to help organise teams (regionally, nationally and globally), I've used it to streamline my businesses and to free up my time to do the things I'm passionate about.

In fact I liked it so much I then became involved (personally and professionally!) with an Action Coach.

I have 3 businesses and the practical, usable, straightforward systems and structures mentioned in this book have helped me time and time again in vastly differing businesses. It's proved invaluable to me and each time I revisit it I get something new, some refinement or a new perspective.

It's a book I highly recommend. Don't just read it - apply it, I know it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to make your business more efficient and Free up your time ..., 1 Sep 2007
I'm one of Brad Sugars ActionCoachs and I use this book with my clients. Are you constantly short of time and run ragged doing everything in your business? Do inefficiencies plague your business so that every job takes a long time? Frustrated that your team cannot seem to take over the jobs that you do yourself? Don't trust your team to do those jobs as speedy and well as you and to your standard? Then that's because you don't have Systems in place! Do yourself a favour and learn how to set up your business so you can free up your time and delegate with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars All industry leaders should have this book in their library!!, 23 July 2007
Mrs. J. L. Barker (UK) - See all my reviews
How many jobs do you do over and over again!!! Can anyone else do it, how can you systemise it??? This book shows you how........

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Helped my business, 11 Jan 2006
This Book along with the whole Instant series has really helped transform the way I and colleagues do things within our business. Well worth a read. If you do not find anything useful in here I'll be amazed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Systems, 13 Jan 2006
Wow - this book changed my life...a must read for business owners.
I highly recommend Instant Systems to those looking to get more from their business!

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant Systems, 16 Jan 2006
Helped me to inspire to acheive my potential in life.