4.0 out of 5 stars Useful adjunct to a conversational spanish course
I found this book very useful indeed. You could not learn spanish from it in isolation, but as adjunct to a more conversational approach it gives you useful rules so that you can construct your own sentences rather than reciting phrases parrot fashion.

It is very reasonably priced and contains numerous excercises to work through.
Published on 17 Sep 2006 by Philip G. Griffiths

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Spanish Step by Step
Quite good but have come across better books.Better to learn on line I think.Find some of it a little confusing.
Published 18 months ago by margaret.e.renstead

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful adjunct to a conversational spanish course, 17 Sep 2006
Philip G. Griffiths "phelpe" (Newcastle, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Spanish Step-By-Step: Master High-frequency Grammar for Spanish Proficiency - Fast! (Paperback)

It is very reasonably priced and contains numerous excercises to work through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy and boughtr two copies., 22 Dec 2010
We are very happy with this book. I bought a copy at Heathrow on my way to New York and have used it as a reference book since. We take the book back & forth to our home in Spain. We decided to leave that copy in Spain and bought two further copies from Amazon for our UK home and to study Spanish while we are in the UK. We thought we needed two copies, one copy for each of us to do the exercises.
One thing - the book tends to be Latin American Spanish rather than the Spanish spoken in Spain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good learning tool, 9 Mar 2014
As long as you follow the book and complete all the exercises, this book is an excellent learning tool. I quite like the recommended app that goes with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Spanish Step by Step, 12 Feb 2013