5.0 out of 5 stars Best grammar book I have bought, 14 Aug. 2006
I have tried several German grammar books but have found this one the best. It is not a book for beginners . I would say it is the perfect follow on to someone who has done the Michel Thomas courses so has a reasonable vocabulary but is looking to learn some formal grammar. This is not a sit back and stare into space book-to get something out of it you have to spend time doing the exercises. If learning a language was easy we would all speak ten languages but we don't. So you have to make an effort but some books just don't reward that effort. This one is exactly on my wavelength. No doubt it won't suit the learning style of some but I'd recommend that you give this a real go.

5.0 out of 5 stars well structured grammar book, 6 Feb. 2009
E. Mackenzie (Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
This book is very well structured in that it does not assume prior knowledge of English grammatical terms, but has a fast track facility if you do.Explanations are simple and clear, with plenty of exercises to reinforce learning. The interactive CD is an important complement to the book, with a wide variety of activities and the facility to hear correct pronunciation.I would recommend it to adults who are not complete beginners but who want to improve their grammar and extend vocabulary.

5.0 out of 5 stars German Grammar made easy. Lisa Kahlen, 24 Mar. 2009
This is the most useful book I have found on this subject, and wholly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 24 Oct. 2011
K. Atkinson "flight of fancy" (Stockton UK) - See all my reviews
A well structured grammar practice book with clear explanations and plenty of exercises to master the grammar point. Only a few exercises in but I feel my confidence to use this new language has grown considerably.

German Grammar Made Easy (Interactive Grammar Made Easy)
German Grammar Made Easy (Interactive Grammar Made Easy) by Lisa Kahlen (Paperback - 25 Nov. 2005)
Used & New from: £1.67