5.0 out of 5 stars How Good Is This Book?, 23 Aug 2009
Mr. S. Modarres (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your First 100 Words in Persian (Paperback)
I got this book for my son - age 10, who wants to learn Farsi so he can speak to his grandmother. We have find it is well set out for an English speaking person, clearly explained, and means that you are able to learn some basic Persian without having to sit down and learn a list of vocabulary. I am Persian and I think that it a fantastic learning tool for any age to learn Persian. I have been trying to teach my son Persian for 2 years, but although I found this book different from other things I have used. It uses games, word searches and flashcards etc to teach the writing in a clear and understandable way. I would say it is well worth the money to give you a kick startYour First 100 Words in Persian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 8 Jan 2010
This review is from: Your First 100 Words in Persian (Paperback)
This tiny book finally teach me how to write in Farsi. My husband is Iranian and absolutely bad teacher. I had to look for good study book. After few pages of this book I know basic rules in Farsi alphabet. I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very helpful, 28 Jan 2006
This review is from: Your First 100 Words in Persian (Paperback)
I have just got this book and have not had a chance to use it yet, but it looks fantastic. It is well set out for an English speaking person, clearly explained, and means that you are able to learn some basic Persian without having to sit down and learn a list of vocabulary. My husband is Iranian and he says that it looks very good too. I have been trying to learn Farsi now for 2 years, but although I know a bit, I lack the motivation to make the time to learn. This however is different from other things I have used, and I am looking forward to giving it a try. It uses games, word searches and flashcards etc to teach the writing in a clear and understandable way. I would say it is ideal to give you a kick start.

5.0 out of 5 stars well written, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Your First 100 Words in Persian (Paperback)
well written and easy to use bought for a first trip to iran and found practical to use . .

Your First 100 Words in Persian
Your First 100 Words in Persian by Wightwick (Paperback - 29 Jan 2003)
Used & New from: 5.48