5.0 out of 5 stars Double CLP in 3 weeks can't be bad...., 13 July 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Accelerated Lotus Study Guide : Lotus Notes System Administration (Paperback)
I have been using Notes for a while - bit of development, bit of admin - but with no great focus on either. Having decided that I ought to get Lotus certification, I bought this book and its companion from Amazon. I then set myself the task of getting CLP qualified as soon as possible. Taking one exam a week (with two in the last week) I made double CLP in 3 weeks. My only study resource was this book and its sister title, and access to a Notes system I built at home - tho' granted I HAVE been using Notes for around a year too..! I'm not suggesting that if you buy this book you'll pass your exams as quickly as I did, but I do beleive that this is currently the best value, and least flawed (in terms of errors or omission .. of which granted there are a few) book of its type available. Buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all rounder, 18 Nov 1999
By A Customer
An all round, all star study guide when used in conjunction with already existing software or course material. Taking you from the most basic to most complex concepts and practices, whilst providing end of chapter tests with clear explanations as to why? Excellent quick reference tool: easy to search. A great aid to anyone studying for CLS/CLP with a great price to match. Do not be fooled by the size of it either, it crammed full of info! Helped me get my first CLS, it can help anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lotus Notes Exam Study Guide, 28 Jun 1999
By A Customer
An excellent study guide for the 190-274 exam -- I know it helped me pass. Very concise and exam oriented. Lots of good practice questions. The author is easy to read and explains clearly the concepts behind Lotus Notes 4.x System Administration. Now I am on to studying for exam 190-275, which I will also study from this text. -- Vincent Pau, CNA, MCSE, MCP+I, CLS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - very easy to read, 9 Oct 1999
By A Customer
I've needed to pass the System Admin exams very quickly, so as to catch the dealine for R5 re-certification. This book has helped emensely. As other reviewers have noted, the author has written the text in a very easy to read manner. The examples are very good. If you want to pass the R4 System Admin exams, then this is the book to have !

Accelerated Lotus Study Guide : Lotus Notes System Administration
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available