4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for building good teams
I enjoyed reading the introduction chapter of the book, which contains a lot of good examples, dos and donots. The only bad thing to write about the book is that some of games are too american and difficult to adapt to other cultures.
Published on 4 Jun 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars COULD DO BETTER
I found this book, although well presented, limited in its usefulness for most of the facilitation work I am responsible for. The games are sometimes too complex or a lot of work for little outcome. I found it gave me ideas to then develop in my own way.
Published on 28 July 2000 by Mark Veary

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for building good teams, 4 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Big Book of Team Building Games: Trust-Building Activities, Team Spirit Exercises, and Other Fun Things to Do (Big Book Series) (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars COULD DO BETTER, 28 July 2000
Mark Veary (Woolwich, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 thumbs down, 28 July 1999
By A Customer
I bought this book back in January and couldn't wait to get my hands on this book, judging from previous reviews I thought it would be a good tool. As a team facilitator I can honestly say this book is a dud! I have held countless team building and team spirit workshops and/or meetings and not once did I find a suitable exercise!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very boring and uncreative-I plan to return it, 19 May 1999
By A Customer
I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas - but left wanting more, 12 Mar 1999
By A Customer
With the reviews, I thought I was buying a winner. But, when it arrived, it had a few good ideas, but nothing really blew my socks off. I called fellow trainers and got better ideas from them. Book is full of basic stuff...could use a bit more physical or outdoor examples.

5.0 out of 5 stars How I lived without it, I dont know!, 27 Jan 1999
By A Customer
1001 praises for this book! I recently became a trainer at my company, the book helped out in heaps when it came down to ice breaking and team building exercises. Everyone was amazed on how well I've conducted my training sessions! Maybe I should let them in on my secret book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of variety, easy to understand., 3 Feb 2014
Large variety of activities to choose from, easy to identify activities needed, easy to understand how to facilitate activities. Includes photocopy able resources.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 28 May 2013
A fantastic book, with some really good ideas that can be used and adapted to all age groups. I have tried and tested several of the ideas and they worked fanstically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big book, 23 May 2011
Great and accurate purchase, and the book was in perfect condition.
I really enjoy it and it's very useful! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Team building games, 24 Jun 2010
Ms. Helen M. Barton (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived as described and well packaged. I have still to read the book fully but have dipped in and out. It has given me ideas to adapt for team building games. Would compliment other books on the subject but the internet also provides tips and tricks if searched well for free.