5.0 out of 5 stars good
brill first book, son loves it and attempts o read words himself x . . . . . . /
Published 17 months ago by mary davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware inaccurate descriptions of product condition
Completely let down by seller. Purchased an acceptable book that turned up in a horrible state with stickers and coffee/mud stains all over it. Was advised I would receive a refund which 2 weeks on still not received. Will not be using again.
Published 1 month ago by Mrs Leticia Turver

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Biscuit Goes to School (My First I Can Read - Level Pre1 (Quality)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR CHILDREN IN THE FIRST STAGES OF READING, 28 Oct 2011
THIS IS A REALLY LOVELY BOOK. MY 5 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER LOVES READING IT WITH ME OR HER DAD WHEN SHE GOEES TO BED.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware inaccurate descriptions of product condition, 26 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Oct 2013
My son really enjoyed this! He liked the pictures and illustrations and thought the story was funny, he'd love to take his dog to school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Sep 2013
Brilliant first reading books my daughter is 6 in p2 and is enjoying reading very much. She recognised lots of the words she already knew.

5.0 out of 5 stars biscuit gose to school, 30 Sep 2010
i am a registered childminder bought this book for one of my minded children she thought the story was great

Biscuit Goes to School (My First I Can Read - Level Pre1 (Quality))
Biscuit Goes to School (My First I Can Read - Level Pre1 (Quality)) by Alyssa Satin Capucilli (Paperback - July 2003)
2.35