5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR CHILDREN IN THE FIRST STAGES OF READING
THIS IS A REALLY LOVELY BOOK. MY 5 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER LOVES READING IT WITH ME OR HER DAD WHEN SHE GOEES TO BED.
Published on 28 Oct. 2011 by Sue and Kel

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware inaccurate descriptions of product condition
Completely let down by seller. Purchased an acceptable book that turned up in a horrible state with stickers and coffee/mud stains all over it. Was advised I would receive a refund which 2 weeks on still not received. Will not be using again.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Leticia Turver

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR CHILDREN IN THE FIRST STAGES OF READING, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Biscuit Goes to School (My First I Can Read - Level Pre1 (Quality)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Feb. 2013
brill first book, son loves it and attempts o read words himself x . . . . . . /

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware inaccurate descriptions of product condition, 26 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Oct. 2013
My son really enjoyed this! He liked the pictures and illustrations and thought the story was funny, he'd love to take his dog to school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Sept. 2013
Brilliant first reading books my daughter is 6 in p2 and is enjoying reading very much. She recognised lots of the words she already knew.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice basic book, 4 Aug. 2014
A nice simple book which my children seem to have liked though very repetitive so is memorised more than it is read

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book to get your child started in his/her reading, 9 Sept. 2014
Best book to get your child started in his/her reading. My child is reading well, even ahead of her class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2015
Great series for very first reading efforts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
Was happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
Very enjoyable

Biscuit Goes to School (My First I Can Read - Level Pre1 (Quality))
Biscuit Goes to School (My First I Can Read - Level Pre1 (Quality)) by Alyssa Satin Capucilli (Paperback - July 2003)