5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bedtime story!
As a child, I was read the English version of this story "GoodNight Moon"
but I've found, this book teaches your child Spanish in the bedtime story form.
Personally, I reccomend it!
Published on 31 Dec. 2008 by Penelope E. Houghton

It was too young for me, I am thankful to say! So I presented it to a local charity shop, being as we have some Spanish workers in the local hospital and it soon disappeared from the shelf.
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by Doris G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bedtime story!, 31 Dec. 2008
Penelope E. Houghton (TN, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goodnight Moon (Spanish Edition): Buenas Noches, Luna (Paperback)
As a child, I was read the English version of this story "GoodNight Moon"
but I've found, this book teaches your child Spanish in the bedtime story form.
Personally, I reccomend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Es un libro que le encantara a todos los bebes., 20 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
Es el favorito de mi hijo de 7 meses. Cuando le leo este libro, se sonrie y presta atencion a los objetos que le voy senalando y ecucha muy atento. En mi opinion, este libro lo deberian tener todos los ninos de edad pre-escolar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for learning vocab, 3 Sept. 2009
R. Davidson (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My just turned 2 year old now knows all the vocab in this book. She can now point to all the objects in the room on every page when I come to a word, from me reading this book to her for a couple months. Excellent for learning vocabulary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy for the translation...but lacks the beautiful lyricism of the original, 13 Mar. 2014
DVK (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
If there was ever a book that loses lots in translation, it is this beloved children's classic. This book was the "go -to"
bedtime book for my daughter. She loved it. Let me state that I am bilingual and I also grew up with the works
of Margaret Wise Brown (in English). The true beauty of this book is in the words Brown chose: " in the great green
room there was a red balloon...and a picture of a cow jumping over the moon..." It reads like
a soothing vignette...saying goodnight to all the objects in the room with a lyrical quality that is lost when translated.
Thrilled to bits it is available in Spanish (for my future grandchildren) but it will be the English one I will read to them first and it will be the one I will continue to cherish. Margaret Wise Brown was gifted and this book is her brightest gem.
Just as Neruda is not as powerful in English, this sweet classic loses its lustre in Spanish. Still recommended, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buen libro, 18 Aug. 2013
Una buena versión del libro original. La traducción no es la más pensada, pero entretiene a mi bebé. Ojalá viniera en edición de pasta dura y páginas de cartón.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful if you wish a child to be interested in the Spanish language, 8 Feb. 2013
Doris G. (Maidstone, Kent) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb little book, 23 Dec. 2013
I have other books in this series and I am very pleased with them however I have wrapped this one as a present for Christmas and a cursory look has shown me it is just as good as the rest.

1.0 out of 5 stars There is no story, 10 Jun. 2014
You just keep saying good night to every item in the room. A bit boring. I do not like the pictures either. It is not the kind of book I would go over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story for children, 26 Jan. 2013
This is a nice story to read my children at bedtime. A nice intro to spanish for them although you would need some knowledge of spanish to read it to your children

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and nice, 22 April 2014
My son really likes it. He enjoys reading it with me. It's not very strong so I cannot really let my toddler look at it alone

Goodnight Moon (Spanish Edition): Buenas Noches, Luna
Goodnight Moon (Spanish Edition): Buenas Noches, Luna by Clement Hurd (Paperback - Sept. 1995)