5.0 out of 5 stars Want to go out of body? Buy this book.
Once again, William Buhlman has offered a book that will empower people to have their own out-of-body experiences (OBE).
Published on 12 Sep 2002 by Ken Elliott

3.0 out of 5 stars comment
I loved the book .Sometimes the authors describe techniques to go out of body,sorry,it did not work for me .
Published 4 months ago by Mariya Smilyanova

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to go out of body? Buy this book., 12 Sep 2002
Ken Elliott "A fan" (Castle Rock, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret of the Soul: Using Out-Of-Body Experiences to Understand Our True Nature (Paperback)
I personally used one of William's techniques to go out-of-body after working on it every night for 30 days. The experience was clearly beyond dreaming! William clearly illustrates and prepares you to be in control of what you do and where you go on the 'other side'.
In this second book, additional out of body techniques are offered.
Buhlman talks about the OBE survey he did with over 16,000 responses and a number of these personal stories are included.
If you are like the thousands of people having vibrations, paralysis, or strange night events, the information in this book may take away all the mystery and fear. I really enjoyed reading about these experiences from the people that planned or spontaneously found themselves fully awake and out-of-body.
"Secrets of the Soul' is another great ride...but the best ride is the one that you will be empowered to take yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book by far on the subject of OBE's, 27 Jan 2006
The best book by far on the subject of OBE's. I've read over 20 books on the subject and have been having OBE's now for over two years. I started reading about them in order to induce them with more regularity and obtain more control. I found Mr Buhlman's book superior to every other book I've read, It's clear and concise with no new age mumbo jumbo like so many books today. His writing are based on extensive surveys, research and experience not a pack of beliefs and old assumptions. Buhlman's advice on how to control the experience by asking for clarity,and even asking for help never occured to me before. Essential info!
My OBE's have taken a sharp improvement in their frequency and duration. I strongly recommend this book and his other book, Adventures Beyond the Body.
You dont need to read any other books,than the 2 of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Oct 2011
A very good book which has a lot of interesting information about astral travel such as people's experiences and the history of it in different religions and cultures, also techniques on how to do astral travel, very good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret of the Soul, 27 July 2011
What enlightening reading. Once you've read this book there is no question that our conscious self (our internal being - not our physical vehicle) lives on after so called 'death'. We are eternal! And that is proven here from the intellect of a highly scientific minded experiencer who didn't believe this was at all possible, and now is an expert in controlled out of body adventures.

4.0 out of 5 stars empowering and inspirational, 25 Mar 2014
it took a little while to arrive but well worth waiting for as there is some really inspirational information in this book that I have not read anywhere else. after ploughing through all the testimonies which, although very interesting, became a little repetitive, there was some brilliant, thought provoking material on the nature of reality and the truth behind all the religions and beliefs that showed beyond any doubt that there is an integral thread running through all of these and that all the information and belief systems handed down have always been coming from the same place. suddenly, everything drops into place and you can see the essence of it all. it is very empowering to discover that each and every individual has the power and gift of creation that they are looking outwards for and that it is up to each and every one of us to rediscover our own divinity through our link to our own unique god essence and to start taking responsibility for our thoughts and actions and take the power back to create a better life. from someone who has made the personal discovery and journey to bear out what he has witnessed gives this book more authenticity than all the hazy, mystical stuff and all the dogmas of man-made belief systems, where the truth is incomplete and the rigid judgement systems are restrictive, limiting and judgmental. here is a chance to expand your consciousness and fully understand the meaning of life itself.

it is very exciting and inspirational to know that we are all spiritual adventurers on our quest for truth and that we have everything that is needed to access whatever we really yearn to know through personal experience. like the author says, don't take my word for it, prove it to yourself beyond any doubt that our way forward is the path that we create and embark on. everything becomes possible - it is all up to us.

3.0 out of 5 stars comment, 25 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but...!, 11 Mar 2002
Whom among us could possess the audacity to criticise a well written, thoroughly researched, rendition on a subject of passion to its author, yet, the treatise is not without its limitation. To the neophyte it's an excellent introduction to the subject of OOB experiences but to anyone with more than an inkling of this subject, or its related subjects, it's prosaic. I do wish, however, that such a book had been available in my adolescent years.

1.0 out of 5 stars You gotta be kidding me!, 31 Aug 2011
I got interested in consciousness because of the loss of a good friend of mine. I have been reading very good books on the subject and eventually I also got to touch the subject of lucid dreaming. When you buy a book on the subject, i.e. the book sold here, you would expect a lot more than what you will actually find in here. This book has clearly copied the format of other more important books, where the writer starts by claiming a substantial research into the subject, but then, contrarily to these other references, it completely fails at delivering. In fact this book is mainly about nothing: the author clearly hasn't got a clue about this subject and if he really does have such a great experience, then he hasn't done a great job writing about it, as you could find out all the concepts described in the book simply using an hour of youtube non-sense watching. However, he tries hard for you to believe otherwise, but this is merely a technique to sell more copies. Not to mention the part where the techniques are described so that the reader would get an OBE. They not only do not work, but also I could have made up at least 10 more techniques just by using common sense based on my limited understanding of what an OBE would actually be. In other words, the author sells gullible readers some nothing at what would be a relatively high price even for a properly informative book.. Total waste.

ARRAY(0xaccaa18c)