5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, A GUIDE/BIBLE FOR LIFE, 10 Oct 2001
This review is from: Dancing the Dream: The Seven Sacred Paths to Human Transformation (Religion and Spirituality) (Paperback)
Jamie Sams ability to observe and walk her talk around the medicine wheel is truly inspiring, it encourages the spirit inside of you to grow and soar. This book is witty and endearing and most of all filled with humility and intelligent observations, based on a human spirits journey through the physical seen/unseen worlds. Its a brilliant book, and has helped me to walk in alignment with Mother Earth. Jamie Sams is now my constant companion in the form of this book, she inspires me everyday, this woman's energy is a strength for all who touch it.

5.0 out of 5 stars top book ...., 4 July 2007
As the previous two reviewers have already said, i agree that this is truly a wonderful book... clearly well written, with immense guidance, understanding and love ... i offer my honest thanx to jamie sams, as she has offered us the clear accessibility to our own minds and hearts with this book, encouraging us to acknowledge and understand everything we experience, she has reminded us that wisdom, is knowledge applied with heart, that laughter is truly our greatness medicine and the infinite, neutral viewpoint well ... lol ... it's all over! as they say when there's nothing more to add ...

if your unsure about this book then please accept your uncertainty and give yourself another 6 months, or perhaps even a couple of years ... if your sure you wanna read it, then hey, dive in xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book that everyuone should read, 23 Jan 2004
I am only half way through at the moment, this is the most amazing book I have ever read, it answers so many question, alot of people out there could benefit a lot from reading it, I know I will pass it on to all my friends and family, if you want and need to learn more about why we are here and how to live a happier life then this is the book to read

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 3 Jan 2012
Beautiful, spiritual book full of wisdom and insight I will continually refer back to...so glad Jamie Sams shared all of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bible for all interested in indigenous wisdom, 8 Feb 2011
I found I was experiencing this book in physical life and also in dream life; it stayed with me and continues to stay with me throughout every moment of my life.

Sams has such a unique manner of conveying the wisdom - which has been passed down to her from teachers, spirit, and through her own life-path experiences - that is accessible for anybody.

This book truly does serve as a bible for anybody who wishes to reach their full spiritual potential in life; the kind of book that you can finish reading and always go back to re-read a few pages. These pages one will find contain the perfect message or teaching of wisdom necessary for their day ahead.

Totally magical....

5.0 out of 5 stars dancing the Dream, 12 May 2010
NA Bingham (Camberley England) - See all my reviews
I found this book inspirational and helped to explain many phenomena in my life and the lives of others that i have met. Truely a book to feed the soul. Not a "feel good" book, more of a be aware of yourself, know yourself and then act from the centre of yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, 16 Dec 2013
I chose this book to find ways to broaden my mind and rid it of the negative thoughts and constant chatter; this book did exactly that. Its very well written by someone who clearly knows this area extremely well. The book was easy to pick up wherever you left off, I found it easier to read it in small parts as every word helps. It all goes towards the bigger picture of following the seven steps of transformation. I probably sound like an earth loving tree hugging hippie but this book takes you away from the having the typical perspective of people, it allows you to see outside the box and for this, I am happy with my purchase. Overall a good read with great help if you want to start a new chapter in your life and lead toward becoming purer and kinder person.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!, 19 Nov 2013
The author is to be praised for her clear, knowledgeable and easy to take in style of writing. Great for anyone interested in Shamanic life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless!, 4 Jan 2013
Its been my guide for so long now, its simple and clear with no strong storyline of forced belief, but self empowering and still stands the test of time as i feel its truth speaks for itself and the author wrote it both with experience and with heart.
This is the best book i ever bought, in fact i bought 2 of them, my first ones rather battered now, and this is book is out of print, but if you can get it, then do, for this is one book i will never throw out or give away.
Many thanks to the Author Jamie Sams, for one of the best, if not the best new age book written in the last 2 decades, that stands as true now as it has always been, for the ancient ways and wisdom was not ever taught by those who had not already walked it, and as you read this book, you cant get away from the fact she has walked each step herself and knows, not just talks about it.Brilliant book, and Author!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 11 Mar 2012
Loved this book. Found it fascinating especially as had lots of experiences as mentioned in the book and has taught me a few things too. A fascinating read and going to see what other books author has written as I like her style and subject matter.

ARRAY(0xaef50d68)