5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful, inspiring book guaranteed to bring inner peace, 18 Jun 2001
Amazon Customer (Hong Kong, China) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Journey to the Heart: Daily Meditations on the Path to Freeing Your Soul (Paperback)
Through writing of her own spiritual journey, Melody Beattie's book has realigned my life to one of spiritual freedom. I read it every night before I go to sleep, and each time I read it I get inspiration. I see my life and the world around me from a different angle and am able to discover a peace within me that is hard to find in this modern, technologically orientated world. I have just bought one for my sister, and have recommended it to endless friends. I recommend it to you as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenge, comfort and hope., 7 Oct 2001
J. M. Adams "bournvillebabe" (England) - See all my reviews
This book offers a reading to reflect and meditate upon, for every day of the year.
The author writes from personal experience and,with knowledge of the world and how people relate to it and each other, she encourages and challenges us to examine who we are as individuals and how we live, think and work.
We are offered the opportunity to grow in our spiritual thinking and in our lives, and can also begin to become more disciplined in setting time aside for ourselves. Space for stopping and reflecting is important in this world where we rush around, living life at break-neck speed.
This book certainly encourages us to love ourselves more, respect others and learn to have a fullness of life, which many struggle to find and some never do.
The language Melody Beattie uses is rich, yet easy to read. She writes with relevence for today and has the skill and gift to make each reading personal.
This is a book well worth investing in. The personal gain is invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey to the Heart, 27 Sep 2009
Susan M. Moursi (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great,well written book by Melody Beattie - words written with warmth honesty and compassion. Daily thoughts to meditate over. Wise and caring. Nice to read at any age, loads to learn and understand, simply written day by day meditations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam, 26 Oct 2011
I love this, is a joy to read every morning.
So gentle but insightful, helps set me up for the day, gives me something to be mindful of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey to the heart. Meditations on the path to freeing your soul, 11 Feb 2010
This book is full of inspiration and courage when we find the trials of life so difficult. Just love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars journey of the heart, 25 Oct 2009
well ive read this brillant ladies work.i use this everyday and it feels as i read each daily meditation that my heart is starting to feel whole again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for anyone experiencing difficult life changes., 23 July 1998
By A Customer
This book provides daily insight into why we experience changes throughout our lives and how we can face them with a positive attitude. Beattie's compassionate, understanding writing will help the reader to understand the need for the unknown and how we learn life's lessons. Each obstacle we face in life provides a lesson to lead us on our journey. The book is written in a style so that the reader can read one passage each day to focus that day's thoughts. I found that reading a passage each day helped me to "survive" a difficult change I was experiencing. Now that I have made it through the chaos, I realize what an inspiration Beattie's book was for me. As I take the next step and look forward to the unknown, Beattie's words continue to inspire me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!!, 7 Mar 2014
I've bought this book approx. 6 years ago. I read it every night before going to sleep. When I finish it, I start again and have a message for myself every day. They are inspiring, especially at the end of the day before going to sleep. You will find the messages are for everyone and they are not rocket science but we do forget how we could enrich our life with simple things. The book is a great reminder! I often hear messages from this book in my yoga class as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melody Beattie, 3 Mar 2014
Although this wasn't actually the book that I ordered, it is excellent. Any melody Beattie book is great. Great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for my personal recovery library, 6 Feb 2014
Very good complementary meditation book to Melody Beattie's collection. I have several of her hardback books. This is the first of her e- books I have bought.

Journey to the Heart: Daily Meditations on the Path to Freeing Your Soul
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available