4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Sacred Path Cards: The Discovery of Self Through Native Teachings (Hardcover)
I wasn't sure what to expect with these cards and when they first arrived I actually thought they wouldn't be much use. I've only done a few readings with them for myself and friends so far but they've been uncannily accurate in describing the situations I've asked about and the insights they've revealed have been very useful.
Obviously any tool like this is down to the individual user as much as anything but they've helped me to see other perspectives and they've also at times backed up what I was already sensing about the situations which then gave me confidence in my own abilities.

The book that's included is very good. I bought a copy of the workbook as well which is good but I actually use the one which came with the cards more.

The only thing I would have liked was some more specific spreads but that's maybe not appropriate for these teachings.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only oracle on my shelf!, 9 Nov 2010
I threw all my oracle sets out years ago (I'd become a bit of a collector) in preference of the Tarot. Except this one. This is a rather special set, offering great spiritual insight and support. I haven't used it for years but always found the advice accurate and easy to apply to my situation. There is much wisdom held within the lovely book, which is a fairly thick hardback with a cream cloth cover, featuring metallic gold lettering on the spine - nothing like your average oracle book. The cards are fairly good quality, though the images are simple and not particularly interesting. They both come in a stiff, heavy box which has lasted me over a decade - and in my house that's saying something!

Well worth the money, even for those who feel no real connection to Native American Indians.

5.0 out of 5 stars There's always an answer, 8 Nov 2004
jan14821@aol.com (Hants ,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have found these cards very useful and use them often to help me decide what to do about any problems I may have in my life, or just as a tool for self improvement and spiritual growth. They've never let me down and I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is such a good tool to discover your own spiritual journey, 3 Aug 2009
Mr. Y. Chen "jc0208" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using it daily, and it always brings me right message to remind me what I should learn from my spiritual journey everyday. I strongly recommend this sacred path cards to people who are interested in discovering their own spiritual journey through native american wisdom and tottems.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is my bible., 5 Jan 2002
By A Customer
You get in close contact with real Earth-life.You get a lot of inspiration and ideas to take charge of your own life. And insight in the consequenses if you don''t.
I love this book and the cards. it is my bible.
There is always a way or a solution - just step forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sacred Path Cards, 1 May 2013
These are great for learning your lifes path again great meanings and great illustrations with these cards i do reccomend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, spot on., 12 April 2010
Melanie Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
I find these cards invaluable when asking for guidance. I use them in my work and personally and would highly reccommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars american indian wisdom, 15 Jan 2014
these cards are fantastic and deep=they can be used in conjunction with (the medicine cards) to obtain detailed readings based on native american spirituality-a path we should all be walking along now when our planet needs so much healing and our reconnection to it is urgent

5.0 out of 5 stars These are inspirational, 12 Oct 2013
I was pleased to have a personal venture with these cards and they are different in their presentation simple and ornate impression with an informative narrative.
Divination in the area of First nation understanding attracts a lot of heated debate and upset at times but I am happy to acquire all the education I can get.
I found this a very inviting pack, good hardback book and a great presentation gift if that is what you are looking for, Not a snazzy pazzazz filled set but a really well presented pack and one I was attracted to with a quiet fondness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards, 22 Jan 2013
K. Fitzpatrick (UK) - See all my reviews
These cards are amazing - they are very accurate and give you a great insight. They teach you about Native American Traditions and are very powerful.

Sacred Path Cards: The Discovery of Self Through Native Teachings