5.0 out of 5 stars For all women searching for their natural connection, 28 Jun 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Shakti Woman: Feeling Our Fire, Healing Our World: The New Female Shamanism (Paperback)
This book has opened a whole new world for me, a world that I knew was always there. Vicky Noble has written a clear easy to read journey that specifically looks at the ceremonies of women that were crucial to a balanced community and respect for the earth. With all things being one this book has helped me to accept the things that I always knew were the natural way. It is not a New Age concept that speaks of airy fairy theories but is based on a theory of historical facts with arecheological findings that back up the theory. I have found this book fascinating, challenging and I wish I had read it years ago. There is a time for all things and this is the time for women to reconnect to our Mother Earth and aid the balance of all things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women Power, 8 April 2014
Noble is a convincing and honest writer - she writes out of experience and you can feel this easily, when reading her book. This relatively thin book offers a historical snapshot on female history, goddess worship, female power and re-awakening it. A good addition to your library.

ARRAY(0xac2be4e0)