5.0 out of 5 stars For all women searching for their natural connection
Published on 28 Jun. 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars simply self-centred crap.
Pretentious and lacking practical use or any inspiring insights, simply self-centred crap.
Published 3 months ago by Lucy S

5.0 out of 5 stars For all women searching for their natural connection, 28 Jun. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Shakti Woman: Feeling Our Fire, Healing Our World: The New Female Shamanism (Paperback)
This book has opened a whole new world for me, a world that I knew was always there. Vicky Noble has written a clear easy to read journey that specifically looks at the ceremonies of women that were crucial to a balanced community and respect for the earth. With all things being one this book has helped me to accept the things that I always knew were the natural way. It is not a New Age concept that speaks of airy fairy theories but is based on a theory of historical facts with arecheological findings that back up the theory. I have found this book fascinating, challenging and I wish I had read it years ago. There is a time for all things and this is the time for women to reconnect to our Mother Earth and aid the balance of all things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women Power, 8 April 2014
Noble is a convincing and honest writer - she writes out of experience and you can feel this easily, when reading her book. This relatively thin book offers a historical snapshot on female history, goddess worship, female power and re-awakening it. A good addition to your library.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is great, but amazon listed it as good condition and ..., 20 Oct. 2014
The book is great, but amazon listed it as good condition and to be honest it is rather tatty, doesnt effect reading it though so im happy with the purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars simply self-centred crap., 27 Oct. 2014