Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 February 2014
I especially enjoyed Warner's section where we learn what he got up to whilst Juliette was at Omega Point during the first half of Unravel Me, all the way up to when Juliette first sees him. I wasn't too interested in Adam's side of the story as I find his character boring and one dimensional (which is obviously intentional because it is pointed out several times during the books). Juliette's diary wasn't that interesting either because the first thing you read is Warner's story and that outshines both sides.
on 19 August 2014
As a happy member of the Warner fan club, I would have liked to see more of Warner's POV and maybe a little more of his interactions with Juliette-chapter 62 in Unravel Me, for example. That would have been so awesome to see from his POV! However, I loved this novella, it gave me a different side of Warner that he hides. This novella also made me understand him and why he did the things he did. Now the other POV, Adam, I found a little less satisfying but it also showed me a more in depth relationship that he has with his brother and also Kenji. In the Shatter Me series, it just seemed like he hated kenji, but we also see his side if the story which helped me understand more of the Series as a whole.

Beautiful writing from miss Tahereh mafi once again! Fully recommend buying this if you haven't already.
on 16 November 2015
I loved reading Destroy me (5 stars), seeing that side of Warner for the first time. I love him.

I didn't particularly enjoy Fracture me (3 stars) for one reason: Adam's constant lack of faith in Juliette. It was annoying. He never believed in her, unlike Warner. The only things that made me it bearable were James and Kenji.

I absolutely loved reading Juliette's journal (5 stars). Tahereh Mafi's writing is beautiful.

***

b r e a k
free"

beautiful
on 26 June 2015
I was really excited to read these two novellas. Warners point of veiw was okay and there were some good aspects in it however Adams was really boring to read. I loved the shatter me series but I really did not enjoy the novellas as much as I thought I would have. (P.s if you are confused on whether to read this before or after unravel me then I recommend to read it after because it does have some spoilers)
on 1 June 2015
This whole trilogy is one of the best I have read and this is a nice little extra book which gives more information. Reminded me just how good this trilogy was - can't wait to see what else this author produces.
on 16 July 2014
Great series. Only a few chapters into the first book I ordered the other 2. Can't wait for this author to create more.
on 17 November 2015
Fun to read from the boys prespective
on 9 March 2014
This is a bind up of the two novellas destroy me and fracture me, but I was expecting a whole lot of new content. Though Destroy me (from Warner's POV) was just as amazing the second time around, fracture me seemed unecessary and Juliette's Diary turned out to be nothing but a bind up of the already existent passages you can find in the books.

But truth be told, I only really wanted to own Destroy Me in physical form, so Im happy.
on 16 August 2014