Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 12 February 2013
Vampires Gone Wild is an anthology made up of 4 vampire romances written by different authors. Generally it was an ok collection, I enjoyed every story but there was only one that I truly loved and that was First Dates are Hell by Amanda Arista.

Vampires Gone Wild by Kerrelyn Sparks:
This novella was alright; to be honest I think you need to have read more books from the Love at Stake series to truly get this one. It was written well but I couldn't get into it. I felt like the characters had a back history that I should have known about but didn't.

A Forever Love by Pamela Palmer
I thought the idea behind this one was a really good one. The plot was interesting and felt fresh, I really liked the characters, they were easy to like and the romance was believable. What irritated me was the terms of endearments that were frequently used. If I heard `my warrior' or `Lizzy mine' ago I would have screamed.

First Dates are Hell by Amanda Arista
This was by far the best story of the lot, it really impressed me. There was nothing I disliked about it, the storyline was great, the characters loveable and the romance adorable. It was really, really cute and it completely charmed me. I cannot wait to read more from this author.

Blood and Water by Kim Falconer
This was my least favourite of the bunch. I found it bizarre and half the time I didn't know what was going on. It failed to grab my interest and I skimmed quite a lot of it.

Vampires Gone Wild is an ok anthology but I was expecting more.
on 25 April 2013
I chose this book for the Kerrelyn Sparks ( I am a big fan ) Vampires gone wild, was slightly disappointed at the shortness of the novel. The other 2 shorts were good and somewhat longer than the Sparks one. I think if you buy it as a Sparks fan you will be disappointed but as a general novel of Vampire tales you will be very pleased.
on 8 March 2013
I was jumping for joy when i found another love at stake book was out!!! It was a brilliant read, could not stop reading it! Love the plot line as well. An awesome author :D
on 27 June 2014
Love vampire books, this one is fantastic. A book to read over and over again, lovely stories, funny, wild and sexy.
on 6 December 2013
loved this book one of the best one I have read in awhile would highly recommend it, a favoured author of mine
on 27 April 2014
I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would, and wouldn't mind reading other books similar to this one.
on 18 August 2014
Always a good read and with a great story.
on 5 April 2013
I bought this anthology because it contained one of Kerrelyn Sparks's Love At Stake series. What a disappointment. It was Lady Pamela's story - if I can honour it with that name. It was a very short, flimsy piece consisting mostly of sexual encounters held together by a slim thread of story. I was expecting something like A Very Vampy Christmas but that actually had a story - unlike this. As for the other stories; one was depressing and rather sick. The other two were enjoyable but not worth spending your money on. I felt very ripped off by this book. Personally I think they were only using the Kerrelyn Sparks name to entice buyers and she did the absolute minimum as her contribution.