5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!
Good info, nice recipes, I really enjoyed reading it and "digesting" the info. I also used my bonusses, and watched the interviews, listened to the cd and have made major changes in my lifestyle....... The results are good!
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by H. De Boer

3.0 out of 5 stars Just watch the film!
Published on 11 Feb. 2013 by G. R. R. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Just watch the film!, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Hungry for Change: The How-to-Guide for Breaking Free from the Diet Trap (Hardcover)
I bought this book as I thought it would add value to the movie. It doesn't. It is more or less a script from the movie. The movie and the message is fantastic and has changed the way I eat and think about food in a massive way. I have lost KG's and feel fantastic since changing to a more natural diet. It is effortless. The book is just not good value. Watch the film 2-3 times and save your money. If however you do not want to watch the film. This book is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 22 Nov. 2012
H. De Boer "One life, live it!" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so thoughtful and informative. I love all this helpful information about how to lead a healthy life, 21 Aug. 2013
The most helpful and informative source for how not to need any diet but how to be healthy by eating the right things. The body follows suit without any repression and we naturally find the healthy body weight nature intended for us. It is revolutionary and so freeing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 May 2013
This book is a MUST-READ for all, whether you are fat or skinny. It teaches you a lot about how to live a healthy life and how to change yours! A good complement if you've seen the movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars how amazing life changing, 9 Jan. 2015
This book along with the has brought me to a new life beginning I'm mind blown and happier thank you for all you have taught me

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 28 July 2014
Very informative and easy to read. Will be reading it again to soak up some more info! The whole western world should read it

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound information, 5 Nov. 2012
I found a lot of profound, detailed information which is however easy to inderstand! And I love to read it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Alright book - but average. Not read it much and its sat on the book shelf!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but Not able to access the videos, 22 Feb. 2014
Although the book is a print version of the documentary by the same name it is still a powerhouse of information. I started following some of the recipes and feel much more energised. My only issue is that the kindle version does not seem to have links to the videos (am using the kindle app on a samsung note 3)

But a great source of knowledge and importantly simple actionable information that can no doubt have a profound impact on ones wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Will change the way you view food, 18 Oct. 2014
C. Mcnickle-edwards "mccrinkle" (Redditch, UK) - See all my reviews
Opens your eyes to the damage and effects of modern day food.

Hungry for Change: The How-to-Guide for Breaking Free from the Diet Trap