5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Daily Read
Published 9 months ago by Dr. M. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I am a big fan of Marianne Williamson but I haven't really got into this book. I wish I'd bought the book instead of the kindle version. Feel it's one of those books that you should pick up and turn to a random page to get inspiration and upliftment. It's ok
Published 8 months ago by Princess_sparkles

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Daily Read, 20 Jan 2014
Mariane has arguably the best grasp of anyone of the the principles ACIM teaches. She puts its messages across in a way that is easy to understand - to the point where I would recommend reading her book A return to Love before embarking on a Course in Miracles. This new book gets 5 stars - it is a superb daily guide to ground me and remind me of my essence of pure love each day when I wake up. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A return to MW's earlier works- truly beautiful, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections (Hardcover)
I ordered 2 copies both of us love Marianne Williamson, and still read Illuminata on a dialy basis. A Year of Miracles combines the beauty and clarity of Reutrn to Love, with the fundamentals of a Course in Miracles, yet presented in a very easy to read but beauitifully written daily segments.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book to help you not forget on a day to day basis in which direction to head!, 5 Mar 2014
I found this book really helpful in staying focused day to day. Whenever I felt I got into a negative frame of mind I read a few pages and it would set me right again. Invaluable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Inspiring, lovely book

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 20 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Feb 2014
This book was bought as a gift and is inspiring a loved one. This author is quite amazing and has a God given gift .

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Thought, 7 Feb 2014
This book is good for reminding me what is important in life and how living by the principle of love can open the door to a more fulfilling life.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it again with this day book which is a wonderful distillation of the principles of A Course in Miracles, 16 Aug 2014
Marianne has done it again with this day book which is a wonderful distillation of the principles of A Course in Miracles. This is a really welcome enhancement to my daily practice.

A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections
A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections by Marianne Williamson (Hardcover - 16 Jan 2014)