Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 January 2014
Mariane has arguably the best grasp of anyone of the the principles ACIM teaches. She puts its messages across in a way that is easy to understand - to the point where I would recommend reading her book A return to Love before embarking on a Course in Miracles. This new book gets 5 stars - it is a superb daily guide to ground me and remind me of my essence of pure love each day when I wake up. Highly recommended.
on 20 February 2014
I am a big fan of Marianne Williamson but I haven't really got into this book. I wish I'd bought the book instead of the kindle version. Feel it's one of those books that you should pick up and turn to a random page to get inspiration and upliftment. It's ok
on 5 March 2014
I found this book really helpful in staying focused day to day. Whenever I felt I got into a negative frame of mind I read a few pages and it would set me right again. Invaluable!
on 21 February 2014
I ordered 2 copies both of us love Marianne Williamson, and still read Illuminata on a dialy basis. A Year of Miracles combines the beauty and clarity of Reutrn to Love, with the fundamentals of a Course in Miracles, yet presented in a very easy to read but beauitifully written daily segments.
on 2 February 2015
Wonderful, reflective and spiritual readings to begin each day (many daily reading ending with a prayer). Marianne at her best... a wonderful gift that just keeps giving to yourself and others.
on 7 February 2014
This book is good for reminding me what is important in life and how living by the principle of love can open the door to a more fulfilling life.
on 16 August 2014
Marianne has done it again with this day book which is a wonderful distillation of the principles of A Course in Miracles. This is a really welcome enhancement to my daily practice.
on 1 March 2015
I just love this book. I don't read it every day. But when I pick it up I always get something from it. A great way to start the day
on 18 February 2014
This book was bought as a gift and is inspiring a loved one. This author is quite amazing and has a God given gift .
on 3 February 2016
Fantastic! I love Marianne Williamson! Truly grateful for her daily messages.