Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 June 2012
This book is just awesome! Such a great collection of photographs and stories! I enjoyed looking through each page.

Buy it!
on 19 September 2013
This book by Taylor Jones contains a simple idea which touches the heart. We all have hidden phsychological experiences, good and bad and it can take images such as the ones contained within this lovely compilation of the worlds inhabitants to remind us of our vulnerabilities.
on 23 October 2012
Love this book so much! Some really great stories in it, funny, sad, just odd but definitely recommend it to anyone! Has even inspired me to think about doing my own photograph story :)
on 6 February 2014
Sorry to be the first to leave a slightly negative review but this book is just too miserable. The concept is great but it's full of dead people and dead pets. I bought this for my mum for Christmas because I think it is a great, great concept and I followed the Facebook group for ages before the book was created. However, the preamble written by the author ends with (I'm paraphrasing) "Make the most of these moments because before long you'll be gone." Jesus Christ. Meeeeerry Christmas. I had to think long and hard about whether to give this to my 60+ year old mum. In the end I did but she looked at about 2 pages and put it down. She probably got a dead parent and a dead child and decided it wasn't for her. Yes I'm sure the author receives more of this type of submission than any other but that doesn't mean the book needs to be filled with them.
on 12 March 2013
Amazing book. Just two minutes of looking through this will transport you through a million memories of you're own life. Don't be surprised if you find yourself shedding a tear.
on 22 March 2013
Great idea for a book and is set out very well. I would recommend this as a gift although it is also interesting just to buy for yourself.
on 11 April 2015
A really great book and a perfect gift. It has inspired us to take our own similar photos and given us much pleasure. Highly recommended.
on 8 November 2015
INCREDIBLE BOOK. Will make you smile, cry, laugh.....