5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody should have this book!, 11 Jun 2013
A. C. Payne - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fresh Happy Tasty: An Adventure in 100 Recipes (Hardcover)
This book is just full of delicious recipes, that are wonderfully approachable.
I wanted a book that contained recipes that required a bit of effort, but not an amount of effort that takes over your entire day. My partner is the cook in our home and we have got a wall full of cook books, which are generally used at the weekends, and for when we are entertaining.... but this book will get used more regularly than that, and by me - a very average cook.
The recipes are so different to any other book, it isn't a health or diet book - but the recipes are healthy and wholesome. It is feel good food that isn't loaded with butter and cream and overly rich undulgances.
You can judge this book by it's cover. The recipes are indeed fresh, happy, and tasty.... and you will be as excited as the chef herself is on the cover when you've made a dish from it yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshingly good book, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fresh Happy Tasty: An Adventure in 100 Recipes (Hardcover)
I have purchased 3 copies of this book as gifts and all recipients have been delighted not just by the recipes but by the accompanying literarure

5.0 out of 5 stars Up there with the very best of them, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fresh Happy Tasty: An Adventure in 100 Recipes (Hardcover)
An amazing and easy to get to grips with recipe book. Obviously the author has more than a passion for food - good food without the bull. The essence of fresh ingredients and refreshing and delightful recipes make this a must have for any cook -whether professional or a beginner, just so out of the ordinary instead of the mundane recipe books that are out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars great chef, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Fresh Happy Tasty: An Adventure in 100 Recipes (Hardcover)
Having had the pleasure of working with chef Jane Coxwell, I am very excited to receive her first book. Giving the book a five star rating without having seen it first is something I am completely comfortable doing, because I know what Janes food is all about and I know the recipes will all be full of her passion and spirit. I know, i will be using this book as a go to when I need help in the kitchen, and it will feel like she is there with me. Very excited.

Fresh Happy Tasty: An Adventure in 100 Recipes
Fresh Happy Tasty: An Adventure in 100 Recipes by Jane Coxwell (Hardcover - 27 May 2013)
15.63