5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENCE
Brave and stimulating......best thing that I have read in years. Well done Rob.
So good to spring clean our Christian complacency.
Published 23 months ago by Alan Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Concerned!
Published 18 months ago by C. Dobson

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENCE, 17 Aug 2012
This review is from: Love Wins: A Book about Heaven, Hell, and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived (Audio CD)
Brave and stimulating......best thing that I have read in years. Well done Rob.
So good to spring clean our Christian complacency.

2.0 out of 5 stars Concerned!, 1 Jan 2013
C. Dobson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Wins Intl (Paperback)
I'm concerned about Rob Bell's selective use of scripture, often taking verses out of context. Just because a truth is unpalatable doesn't make it any less a truth. The logical conclusion to what he argues in the book is that there is no real purpose to any evangelism and it certainly demerits the work of the cross. Any person called to ministry as I presume Bell has been carries a heavy responsibility for any teaching he espouses. How can he with clear conscience teach stuff which is contrary to what has been the essence of real Biblical Christianity over all the centuries. I fear that many will be duped and led astray into falsehood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, 28 Jan 2012
I bought this for my husband as I had read the book. He has enjoyed listening to it when driving. Personally I'd like to own the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to reading this book (and using the added commentary), 26 Dec 2012
The product arrived on time - and it's really good quality, would buy the same product from the same people again.

Used & New from: 4.88