5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious butt-kicking fun!
This was absolutely fabulous and utterly delicious! What a contrast with Once Burned, which for me just fell flat when I read it last year.

Both Leila and Vlad grew as characters and stepped away from stereotyped to death paranormal romance hero and heroine. There was definitely a kick to both of them and at times a sincerity that took my breath away...
Published 21 months ago by kara-karina (Nocturnal Book Re...

3.0 out of 5 stars a let down
While I didn't dislike the book I can't claim to have liked it as much as the first book. For one thing I thought the characters started to drift a little. Leila went from a strong-willed, determined heroine to a whinny, clingy, girlfriend of the worst kind. Now, I still respected the fact that she was willing to walk away. That pretty much rocked, but that was only a...
Published 16 months ago by Sadie Forsythe

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious butt-kicking fun!, 28 Mar 2013

Also, this book was non-stop action from the page one and involved some seriously wicked butt-kicking and mostly cartoonish amount of bloodshed.

Both Leila and Vlad were glorious, very strong-willed and very much set in their ways. Vlad believed that he should have had her without love declarations, but Leila would have had none of it. I had so much fun with their tug of war. Add to this a traitor among Dracula's people, an unseen new enemy and a very annoyed father of your girlfriend, and Houston, we've got problems.

Hopefully, I avoided all sorts of spoilers. I really didn't want to ruin your fun! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars too hot to handel....., 28 Mar 2013
too say i enjoyed this would be an understatment loved all the characters and twists and must admit have wanted to read more about vlad since he was a big part in one of the cat and bones books......
jeaniene frost sure knows how to keep readers captivated and wanting more as i know i cant wait for the next installment....x mo

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad about the Vlad, 27 Mar 2013
I am totally loving this offshoot series about one of my most favourite JF characters ... Vlad, the vampire with an 'impalement habit' LOL. Without giving too much away, his love Leila, for someone so young, is also a wonderfully well written character (in my opinion of course) as a strong, sassy and feisty young lady without being a know-it-all pain in the ass. There are some fabulous lines in this book with several LOL moments as Frost lets us explore the enigmatic Vlad some more. Worth every penny and so looking forward to the next installment where, hopefully, some of side characters will be exonerated for their actions because they were 'under the influence' as it were. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 28 Mar 2013
loved the second book in the night prince set but it was slightly predictable in places, but it was still good, well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, 27 Mar 2013
love it!! awesome story, plenty of content to keep you gripped, a few twists and turns I wan not expecting, cannot wait for the final book in this side line trilogy xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy ending???? or worst nightmare???, 27 Mar 2013
Once again MISS frost gives us another outstanding novel I would love to live in her head can't get enough of her books I love this one you get to see the Prince open up and unleash his feeling for the outrageous fearless Leila but will it be enough?? Will she finely get what she wants? Can she tame the Prince of darkness.. be careful what you wish for??????........ happy reading fokes

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 26 Mar 2013
Kept me captivated all day and missed going to work as I couldn't put my iPad down, now got to wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want Book 3 Now!!!!!, 30 Mar 2013
Such a good story. I loved Vlad from the Night Huntress books in this book we learn so much more about him. It's so well written and is nice to have a heroine with balls!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost, 11 Jun 2014
I just love Jeaniene Frosts books, she pairs a wicked sense of humour with some great action and keeps the pace moving at rollercoaster speed. Her characters are really well drawn I would highly recommend anyone to read and of the series but I especially love the Night Prince novels they give a whole new twist to the Dracula legend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 11 May 2014
A joy to read. I kept wishing my train journey was longer so I could keep reading. Vlad never disappoints!

Twice Tempted: A Night Prince Novel: 2
Twice Tempted: A Night Prince Novel: 2 by Jeaniene Frost (Mass Market Paperback - 26 Mar 2013)