5.0 out of 5 stars Camille Rose Garcia, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Snow White (Hardcover)
A brilliant new book by one of the most talented sureal artists today:) Garcia's art is more than pretty pictures, she really makes a serious commentary on 20th century life through her art and this book is a testament to her talent and intellect. Thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Artwork, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Snow White (Hardcover)
I love the illustrator's unique style in this book. The typography is amazing as well. I never heard the original Grimm version of this tale either, so the ending had a surprise for me when the evil queen had to walk on hot coals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 April 2013
Ms. Laura Alicia Ingham "Ms Ingham" (Blackburn, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snow White (Hardcover)
Excellent book. The art by C. Rose Garcia is amazingly beautiful and the story of Snow White is a classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it a lovely story beautifully illustrated, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Snow White (Hardcover)
i love this edition of snow white its a beautiful story and the illustrations in this particular
book are amazing great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning!, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Snow White (Hardcover)
I saw this book and have heard about how great Garcia's art work is supposed to be so I indulged and bought this for myself and I think it is now the nicest book I own! I absolutely just fell in love with it - the whole book including front cover and behind the sleeve is just gorgeous and I would recommend this book to anyone who likes great books - not even necessarily fairy tales but maybe even book collectors. The art is fantastic, with a sort of gothic theme to it, perfect for Snow White really, and the formatting of the book - some words are massive and the paragraphs will be set out differently etc all adds to the effect. I loved it so much I bought her version of Alice and Wonderland the day it arrived and that one is great too! I will be looking out for any more of these - I really hope she'll do more!!

ARRAY(0xaa3b445c)

Snow White
Snow White by Brothers Grimm (Hardcover - 26 Jan 2012)
9.99