5.0 out of 5 stars Straight Talk, no chaser.
whey hey, i final get these odd creatures[well not so odd now],this book is a great read for all those ladys out there who like me never got men.A very well written book which wont make you feel like an idiot for past mistakes regarding men, hey i felt great when i read this because i can really see inside there head and i know its us ladys that really call the shots.
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by Zeb

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed this book
Although l really enjoyed reading this book, l gave it 3/5 because it did not live up to my expectations. If you have read Act like a lady, think like a man, there is no need to read this one. this one repeats stuff from the other book
Published 2 months ago by lizzie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight Talk, no chaser., 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find, Keep, and Understand a Man (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, 6 Sep 2013
a good follow up the first book. worth the money and Steve tells it how it is.
If you didn't get the hint the first time this is surely to reach home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 4 Sep 2013
This book is the Truth and its delivered with great humour great tips for those of us who need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 April 2013
This book certainly gave me an insight to the mind of (most) men. I managed to jot down a couple of useful tips and questions to utilise on my next date. There are some things I knew already but it was nice to be reminded of those things. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 16 July 2013
This is my Bible for dating in 4 months I met mr right and he put a ring on it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read!, 16 Jun 2011
E. C. Mitchell "Ang" (London) - See all my reviews
If you like Act like Lady Think Like a Man, you will loved this one it's a continuation of the first book and he addresses the questions that we all had after reading the first book, I would buy this for my female friends for xmas or birthdays as it's should be every womans bible girls we need this book. We thought we knew how man think but girls we were wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful, 20 Mar 2014
I love Steve Harvey's books. His 'straight talking' to the point advice is refreshing. I've learnt a lot. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 16 Mar 2014
This item was ordered from a recommendation on the telly. Good value for money and slowly working my way through it and enjoy reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book to read, 11 Mar 2014
It is a book you can keep reading overtime, i enjoyed it. The package came in time and the book itself was as new. Love it so much. Thank you!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 2 Mar 2014
This book is an inspirational read,I couldn't put it down, love it :D I'm glad that Steve published this book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›