5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I bought this book, mainly because i love lauren conrad.
Started to read it and by the end of the day i had read it from cover to cover.

I loved the book, but was unsure how it woiuld help me out in my day to day life, until i had a very important interview which i didn't have a clue what to wear, so went back to the book, and found just what i needed,...
Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by Natalie Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know if i like it!
Well, it's a book about style and i love LC, but i had high expectations for it and i though it would be much better.
I'm really confused becouse i really don't know if a like it. I love LC and it's funny to read her, but the book doesn't go beyond the expected.
Published on 1 Sept. 2011 by Filipa Aperta

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
Well the cover was a little bit dirty and damaged but I love the book

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant read, 17 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
A lovely looking book (despite the scary faced front cover). As a "Hills" fanatic, this book is perfect for anyone who loves this reality TV genre or loves fashion. With attractive pictures and inspiring ideas, this book offers some obvious and some not-so-obvious tips on how to have the ultimate style. Well... Conrad's style at least. One thing I objected to was Conrad's statement that "her ultimate fashion no-no was the kitten heel". What about those of us above five foot three inches tall Miss Conrad??

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much text, lack of pictures, 14 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
The book could have been much better if it had included more pictures. The parts on make up and hair are difficult to follow because there is mainly just text explaining it and many explanations are not clear enough. I would like to do the simple undone updo in my hair , but I can't figure out how just by the text and one picture with the updo finished.
The parts on clothes are better since you don't need such a step by step explanation and one picture is enough to portray what she's talking about.
I have enjoyed the book but won't be able to use the parts on hair and make up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
All good thx!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Conrad Style, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Paperback)
I bought this book for my sister, who likes to read about fashion, style and celebs. My opinion is that it's an ok book, which should have had a lot more pictures. If it was ment to be a biography, then I would have understood Conrad's choice about the picures/illustrations, but since it's a style book, I expect to see a lot more pictures of how you can dress, Conrad's best dressed moments, doe's and don'ts etc.
Since it's so much text it seemes a little boring, and I'm not shure if I'll ever complete it, sorry Lauren.
On the other hand it's a stylish book, with nice pictures of both the clothes and of lovely Lauren.
So if you are a coming fashionista, who wants to read about fashion - this is the book for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Paperback)
Delivery was quick. Somehow the cover seem to have curled up after a couple of days. It's a paperback cover and lays next to the window and radiator. Maybe this has something to do with it. Doesn't really bother me much though novelty pleased with product and love the content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Paperback)
I love Lauren Conrad's style whilst watching The Hills and this is the perfect book for anyone who feels the same and wants to know how she comes to look that way every single day. It is full of wonderful pictures and funny, comprehensive writing and goes through absolutely everything down to the smallest detail. Definitely worth the money and the time to order. Fantastic!

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disapointed..., 17 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
I am a fan of Lauren, it seems she was the only one with integrity and I think she carries off the 'girl next door' style well. But be warned - this book portrays just that. Nothing ground breaking or too exciting to be honest. I was sorely disapointed with the VERY generic style of photography throughout combined with the MASSES of text(which was poorly formated amd very dull).
It's a book on style, the focus should be on captivating and inspiring imagery. Her personality should be portrayed through the editorial design, by bringing her tips 'n' hints to life and with a strong focus on asthetics. To be brutally honest, the book lacked all of this in a big way.
I'm glad this book is half priced, as I wouldn't have been too amused to have paid full price for it - I was not blown away by any means. Sort out your photographers and graphic designers girl! It's let your tips and tricks of the trade down - a dull book all round.

Lauren Conrad Style
Lauren Conrad Style by Lauren Conrad (Paperback - 1 April 2012)