5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish!
I was so excited when my copy of Lauren's new style book arrived this morning. And I haven't been able to put it down since!

It's everything I had hoped for. Loads of gorgeous pics of Lauren, really cool clothes and very handy hints and tips.

Published on 15 Oct 2010 by Vicks

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know if i like it!
Well, it's a book about style and i love LC, but i had high expectations for it and i though it would be much better.
I'm really confused becouse i really don't know if a like it. I love LC and it's funny to read her, but the book doesn't go beyond the expected.
Published on 1 Sep 2011 by Filipa Aperta

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish!, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)

I'd recommend to anyone who likes Lauren or who admires her amazing style when they see her in magazines.

I'm going to be buying it for lots of friends this Christmas!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great guide, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
Style was a great guide to building a wardrobe. A lot of people say that it isn't anything groundbreaking and it is fairly generic, which is true; however, I think the information presented in the book is very smart and basic. Trends cannot really be discussed as they are forever changing, but basics and classic styles are what she aimed for here and those never change. I think the book is well worth it in terms of learning how to tailor clothing, choose appropriate pieces and accessories. I don't think anyone would regret purchasing it...it is a very smart read and I thoroughly enjoyed it and will go back to it time and time again for reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, beautiful style, 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
I was given this book by my best friend, who I used to watch The Hills with. I have to say it's really incredible, i loved it immediately. First of all, it's beautiful. Then it's also really useful to see the different parts of LC's outfits separately and then how they fit together. It's jammed full of tips i've started using already. They're not your run-of-the-mill ones that are like, 'pear-shaped women should wear v-necks', either. It's a showcase of outfits that would look good on anyone. It's inspiring! There's so much honest advice in there too, exactly what I would expect from the lovely straight-talking LC. I'd recommend it to any girl, any age, anywhere. It's beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great advice, very stylish, 11 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
I always loved watching lauren on the hills as i thought she always looked well turned out, in one episode she gave some advice to always dress smarter than you feel you should. Something i stick to myself now so i no longer have those awkward run into the ex moments dressed in scruffy tracksuits!

I love this book, its very lauren and if your a fan of the classic timeless style with a modern twist such as she does very well you'll love this too! It tells you the basics to start your own wardrobe but instead of telling you what you should wear for your body shape its more a how to wear it for everyone, just find a variation on the style to suit you! ill definatly be buying some of these as xmas pressies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Conrad Style, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Lauren Conrad: Style (Hardcover)
Great book full of useful hints and tips. Lauren really does get it right every time! Simple and easy to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars covers the basics, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Paperback)
IT's a great read and it mentions a lot of important factors, it covers the basics beautifully, I just expected a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Lauren!!!!!, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Paperback)
This book saved my fashion sense. Not only did it inspire me to look at clothes in a whole new way. it showed me what every closet needs and how Lauren achieves her amazing look. I definately recommend this book to everyone who needs inspiration in the morning. It is so simply written and she teaches you the dos and donts of pairing things and how to make it as flaterring as possible for you!

Love it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Cheerful!, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Paperback)
Quick to arrive and nice front cover. Lauren is stunning and I loved her on The Hills, so thought I'd give this book a shot. It's got some great advice, is an easy read and looks cute on my bookshelf. I expected a little more from it and its not as amazing as I thought it would be, but its still a nice all round read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Paperback)
This book is brilliant i reccomend it to any beauty and fashion lovers out there, some really helpful tips! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lover her!, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Paperback)
Again another great book from a person I admire. Well worth buying if your a die hard fan like I am !

Lauren Conrad Style
Lauren Conrad Style by Lauren Conrad (Paperback - 1 April 2012)
7.57