Published on 24 Sept. 2010 by L. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars a great read
An interesting read for anyone interested in whether there's an afterlife and whether we ever get to hear from those who have passed over.

Even more compelling in connection with 9/11 and premonitions that something was about to happen.
Published 21 months ago by MrMac

5.0 out of 5 stars Messages: Signs visits and premonitions from loved ones lost on 9/11, 24 Sept. 2010
L. Lewis "phoenix" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages: Signs, Visits, and Premonitions from Loved Ones Lost on 9/11 (Hardcover)
I haven`t long started this book, but it is slightly spooky,how the `victims` and relatives of those that dies that fateful day, all had premonitions. As I said I haven`t got very far, but it covers the befores and after of 9/11 and how people are coping and their lives now, it also deals with the after life and how those that died have come back to reassure their families.

Its an excellent book, I would recommend it to everyone because it shows that love is stronger than anything that happened that day, and love will always shine through.

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant read, 2 Feb. 2013
Bought this to take on holiday and was not disappointed - read it with an open mind and be happy for those who wrote the content . Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Despair!, 6 Dec. 2010
Douglas C. Johns "dougair" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
No matter an Individual's faith, or lack of it, anyone who reads this book should feel more positive as they struggle with dificulties in their own lives!
The primary aim of this book is to inform, in a down to earth and secular way, the certainty that their loved Ones are, although not in physical form, most certainly still beings alive in their own right, and aware of their family and friends.
I would suggest anyone who, after reading this book, doubts this, they should take a closer look at their own life!

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put this book Dow, 30 July 2014
Great book I really didn't want to put it down. It was well written and was full of facts and compassion to each and every person who helped in the collaboration . I'm neither a sceptic nor a full on believer but I came away with a whole different outlook, this book really made me think. More than worth reading for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book, 13 May 2014
Gems (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This is such a fascinating book and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am always intrigued about things like this and even more intrigued about 9/11. Kept it to read again and again. I will show my kids this book and hope they have an open mind about premonitions.

3.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 15 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars giving hope, 9 Mar. 2011
For those who were ever unsure about life after death must read this book. It gives so much hope and shows how our loved ones are with us after we have passed over. It is such an easy read and very well written. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing buy. Recommended, 7 Oct. 2011
Y. Mann (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Having seen this book advertised in a local UK paper some time ago I bought this copy for a friend as I knew it was quite thought provoking. Definitely recommend as a good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Touching, 17 Feb. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Many parts gave me goosebumps, some parts gave me tears. Would recommend it to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Life affirming, 3 Jan. 2014
There is much truth and hope about signs in this book especially for the bereaved. I found it comforting and positive.

Messages: Signs, Visits, and Premonitions from Loved Ones Lost on 9/11