5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect reading book for young boy, 12 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Batman Classic: Dawn of the Dynamic Duo (I Can Read - Level 2 (Quality)) (Paperback)
This is a good quality paperback book and, because of the subject matter and excellent presentation, does not feel like a reading book. I like to look for a wide variety of reading materials for my 6 year old and often find interesting books amongst the Usborne Young Readers series. This is the first book I have bought in this series. Level 2 is a little easier than Level 3 in the Usborne readers but I found this was a good choice as it was less work and more relaxed and so passed under the radar more easily. The illustrations are really bright and sharp. The book is exciting and I think just the fact that it is about Batman makes it more intersting than the rather dull and dated books on offer at my son's school. If your son (or daughter) struggles to summon up enthusiasm for patronising stories about fluffy animals and children who do not do very much then I recommend you try this and also the Usborne Young Readers series which has a diverse selection to suit most interests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow on from I can read 'Superman', 23 Jun. 2013
He now take books to bed to read himself before going to sleep. (Ater bedtime story of course) Can't recommend these enough to parents, grandparents and those involved in trying to get five year olds to read for fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 29 Dec. 2012
Bought for my grandson as he is 4 and a half and can read a few words, he loves it. he cannot read it by himself yet but loves it read to him. It is probably better suited for a 6 year old really as they could probably read it by by themselves

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every page, 6 Dec. 2013
if your child likes superheroes,comic characters etc. and you want to get them into reading this is what you need.interesting,challenging with good illustrations and easy structure for a child to follow and stay motivated.
cant recommend enough,worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Book, 24 Feb. 2014
Mrs. E. J. Bullworthy (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for a seven year old boy. I bought two other books for a similar age. He has enjoyed reading this story very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec. 2013
my 6 year old likes reading these books, the pride he gets with being able to read it himself is great! delivery was fast as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 1 July 2013
My son loves this as tells the back story of Robin and mentions a few other Batman's 'allies'. Few tricky words but bought this as didn't want easy books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for 3 to 5 year-old Batman fans, 3 Jun. 2013
M. Russell (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
Both of my little boys are obsessed with Batman, so this was an easy purchase. At these low prices, you can't go wrong. They both love the illustrations and the storylines, which both prompt endless questions about why Batman does this and Robin does that etc!! The narrative is structured so as to be easy for them to understand and loosely tie-in with where they should be in their school reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 7 year old son, 15 April 2013
I bought this book in an attempt to encourage my son to read more as he was bored by some of the books he brought home from school to read. This really helped as he loves the story and whether you read part of it or he reads it, he is interested and learning.

4.0 out of 5 stars great bash, 6 Feb. 2013
i have a special need son who love batman and comics and is learning to read and write and this series of books matches his needs
delivery was ok but its was christmas time when we order them...

Batman Classic: Dawn of the Dynamic Duo (I Can Read - Level 2 (Quality))