5.0 out of 5 stars The Everygirl's Guide to Life, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life (Paperback)
I chose this book due to previous reviews. It was purchased for my 17 year old niece. She loves it and has been using the different sections as the questions arise. She is very happy with the book. No downsides really. All good. Fast delivery. I would recommend it for anyone in this age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book!, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life (Paperback)
Wow what a book a total inspiration to me. Many thoughts and ideas are put down and are very useful to me being a mother of three. I would definatly recommend it. A real page turner ! Well done maria !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, no nonsense guide, 8 July 2014
Fantastic,no nonsense guide, I loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good, 6 Jun 2014
Picked up this book on a random recommendation from someone who knew that I like self help books. I have to say that this is not the normal self help, in fact it is packed with practical tips that I have used and that have changed my life. Although I had never heard of Maria Menounos prior to reading this book I am impressed by her tips and suggestions and I would recommend this to any young woman, particularly someone starting out in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
Love this book and it's helped me have a good clear out. Will re read it later.
Maria seems so grounded too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 26 May 2014
This review is from: The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life (Paperback)
This book really is brilliant. I've bought several books that are similar to this and this one is by far, the best. Maria is so down to earth & her tips & tricks are fabulous. She really seems to know what she is talking about and if she hasn't come up with the idea herself, she doesn't take the credit... she tells us her source.
I'd recommend this to any woman really of any age.
She shows you tip about make-up, exercise etc. Even the 'lazy girls exercise' that you can do while lying on your bed!
The quality of the book is brilliant. The paper quality, the photos taken, all of it is fab.
It's addictive, informative & just plain brilliant.
She is constantly giving you ideas of how to save money and she doesn't use the 'expensive' things herself, despite the money she must have. Yes she's got an amazing house that will have cost a fortune... but she also has her parents living with her, the face wash she uses is Dermalogica & the mascara she uses is plain old L'oreal. I admire this girl and although I have now finished reading the book all the way through, I will keep it out on my table so I can go to it whenever I want to have another quick look.
I do think this book will be read many times over.
Thank you Maria. Please do another one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very inspiring book!, 24 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed Maria's book, I found it really practical and inspiring! She really is a self made woman and inspires you to do the same and take control of your life in a really positive way.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 8 Feb 2014
Such a brilliant book. I would recommend it to everyone. Such useful, easy and simple ideas that anyone can use. I love this book and will definitely be referring to it a lot. <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Maria Menounos - The Everygirl's guide To Life, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life (Paperback)
Very cheap considering how much information the book contains, which ranges from How to do make up and hair to travelling lightly and keeping your everyday life stress free. I think it contains a lot of good advice that you can factor into your everyday life and it's a good coffee table book to flick through whenever you need some inspiration :) -The book was stated as a 'used - Good' for its condition, but the copy i recieved looked practically new. It also came well within the estimated delivery time date, so it was a quick delivery :)

The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life
The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life by Maria Menounos (Paperback - 20 May 2011)
12.99