5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!
The book was really good. It was much better than I thought it was going to be and I can't wait for the second one.
I spent a lot of the book trying to match the characters in the book to those of the real life series of 'The Hills'. Some were obvious, where as others appeared to be missing. However, it is a fiction book and not a written down version of the real...
Published on 18 July 2009 by Lou H

3.0 out of 5 stars good read bit slow but ok
Good read kind of on the lines of the hills but easy read on to the next lets see what happens
Published 4 months ago by Daniella Louisa

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty much what you would expect!, 14 Aug 2009
This review is from: L.A. Candy (Hardcover)
First thing:Lauren Conrad DID NOT write this book,it was ghost written by Nancy Ohlin,who she credits as her 'collaborator'.

Second thing:It isn't that bad.I must admit that I had low expect ,very low expectations.This book won't win an award.It is light and fluffy and not at all strenuous in other words...leave your brain at the door.It has a plot that is coherent and cliched characters but should fulfil the needs of LC's target audience.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish, 18 Jan 2010
E. Boolaky "E B" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L.A. Candy (Hardcover)
I bought this book as I am a huge fan of the Hills but I wish I hadn't wasted my money. I only managed to read half of it and gave up. The writing style is very immature and I quicly got bored.

1.0 out of 5 stars A little silly..., 2 Mar 2010
ajl_86 (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L.A. Candy (Hardcover)
We all know 'The Hills' isn't exactly an educational show (although some might disagree) the book was sadly disappointing. A silly read not very well structured and annoyingly pretty much always narrated in the third person.
I adore Lauren Conrad but maybe fashion is really the way to go and we could all forget books ever came out? Needless to add i did not buy the second one. I read a preview and decided i will not put myself through hours of bad writing again.

1.0 out of 5 stars ok, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: L.A. Candy: 1 (L.A. Candy Novels (Quality)) (Paperback)
I haven't received the book yet but I am looking forward to getting it. Hope it's not that long now.

L.A. Candy: 1 (L.A. Candy Novels (Quality))
L.A. Candy: 1 (L.A. Candy Novels (Quality)) by Lauren Conrad (Paperback - 1 Jan 2010)