Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 March 2011
Eric Butterworth first wrote this book forty years ago, but do not let that put you off. I actually cannot believe I am the first to review this fantastic piece of work and it is an honour, as this book could be life changing for you - it has been for me.

To put this review into context, I am on a spiritual path and well read in the likes of the Tolles, Walsch's, Chopra's etc which are all great works, but none of them moved me liked this book.
Do not be put off by the title, this is not some self help book it is in fact putting the true interpretations of Jesus' teaching in a new light away from religious doctrine and religions that I'm afraid in today's society, do more to drive people away from god than towards.

When you truly appreciate the messages from Jesus they are beautiful, timeless and actually point to the divinity within each of us. You also see just how close Jesus teachings were to the messages of Buddhism and Hinduism which is love, compassion and the awakening of the divine consciousness within us.

I have never been interested in organised religion, but growing up in the west and I guess you could say within "Christian society", we are indoctrinated in Christianity to some extent almost subliminally. This book takes the veil off all that and bathes you in the true light of what Jesus was really saying and is a perfect complement to the likes of Eckhart Tolles work. In fact is through Eckhart Tolles recommendation that I found this book.

Do youself a huge favour and get this little book and I say to you "Namaskar !" (Read the book to find out)
on 11 March 2014
I've read countless books similar to this. This is the best by a mile. It gave me great hope and I love returning back to read certain paragraphs that really strike a chord with me.
on 7 April 2014
This is a future Unity classic in my opinion. not for your literal christian but more for those who are willing to step beyond their stuffy way and learn something new.
on 11 December 2013
Received this book in record time. Would recommend this book for anyone searching for a life changing experience. This book provides this and more!
on 15 April 2016
This book turns organised religion on it's head and enables every person to become their own saviour.
on 13 November 2014
Good take on many concepts, however could be easier to read.
on 27 February 2015
Seeking enlightenment? This must be part of your search...
on 9 March 2016
very important book life changing insight thanks Renate
on 13 November 2014