Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 May 1997
As a practicing psychotherapist, organizational development consultant and faculty member of the famed Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, I'll always be a lifelong student of human behavior and our collective possibilities. I've recommended B.Naparstek's guided imagery tapes to clients for the last five years. Always with great success. Her previous book, "Staying well with guided imagery" was a great addition to the well thumbed books I'll referr to for life. Her latest book, "Your sixth sense", is the tour de force that no, not even anyone baby psychic skills could have predicted.

The reasons "Your sense sixth" is such a major contribution to all the social sciences is because of its profound grasp of complex human phenomena that is simply explained. Naparstek allows anyone who reads this work TO OWN their psychic ability through "ah ha", I've been there re-experiencing AS THEY READ her work and she gives wonderfully clear suggestions about HOW anyone can enlarge their psychic knowing. For years, practitioners have been referencing the phenomena of energy and human energy field, Naparstek easily guides us through complex reviews to help literally wrap our minds around the physics of what energy is about and how we can have more of it. Frankly, I hope this text becomes the forever classic it so richly deserves to be. "Your sixth sense" is the most grounded approach to what has typically been the stuff delegated to metaphysics and practitioners of esoteric wisdom. Here finally, we can all get on the same wave of ancient thinking, honed with cutting edge insights and delivered in a manner that empowers any reader to enlarge their vocabulary of action for the complexities of everyday life. "Your sixth sense" is not only a guide to heightening the power of your psychic abilities, it's also acts as a guide how to live more fully, more vibrantly with clearer channels open to get from others what we need for life. Practices outlined by Naparstek may be helpful in staying well, enriching our relational posssibilities with others and "sparking-up" one's own charisma! I just love this book and am recommending it to all my clients, friends and colleagues. It's wise to share such a treasure with the rest of the world. Thanks for reading this. You'll really thank yourself when you actually get this. Oh, if you're just toooo busy for the book. Get the audio version of the "Sixth sense". She does a guided imagery piece that takes you to realms typically activated in true rem states. What's even better is that she takes your there with her own voice. Hollywood actors themselves couldn't improve on her. She and her work are the real thing.
on 25 February 1997
Even if it weren't for the fact that my mother wrote "Your Sixth Sense: Activating Your Psychic Potential" I'd still think it's pretty great. Mom's book is the best, most sensible and believable explanation of human psychic ability that I have ever seen. She sees psychic ability as an extension of every human being's natural intuitive and creative abilities. And with that in mind she is able to go the next step and show readers in very practical steps how they can nurture and improve their own intuitive or "psi" abilities.

With 30 years of experience as a psychotherapist and a pioneer in the field of guided imagery, Mom definitely knows what she's talking about. I vouch for her: She is neither a crunchy, spaced-out, fruit loop nor a cold laboratory clinician. She's a good writer and this is a good book.
on 1 May 2014
Great book Highly recommend it , I've never been interested on reading books at all but this is the first book I'm really interes on, I'm half way and can't wait to continue reading the rest
on 5 January 2013
It's written by a person who knows what she is talking about, very pleasant to read and to me very motivating and encouraging to unlock the power of my intuition. Thanks for writing it !