5.0 out of 5 stars reveals the truth about everything in the human world!
i thought this would help me understand sex and dating....instead it brought insight to my life!, the first few chapters are tough but its so incredibly interesting thought provoking and by the end its like your heads been turned round and suddenly your looking at everybody else who is left upside down.......ive bought several copies for friends and family, people need to...
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by Ayeka Ramba

3.0 out of 5 stars I must say that despite the wealth of interesting information ...
I must say that despite the wealth of interesting information, the constant pushing of an agenda is tiring. It's less an exploration of "why" and more a description of "should". Still, if you can put up with that, it could be worth reading nonetheless.
Published 5 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars An eye-opener, 8 Dec. 2014
Bonus (Kent, England, UK) - See all my reviews
Opened my eyes to the reasons why people cheat and how to prevent it. Recommended reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Blowing!, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships (Paperback)
They've really 'done a Dawkins' with this book.

And by that I mean, they've taken a lot of complex theory and presented it in a way that is witty and engaging from start to finish. Not only that but this book will have you questioning everything you think you know about yourself in the same way The Selfish Gene did - and much like that book, it has a controversial title to hook you in in the first place.

This is easily the best non-fiction book I've read since The Selfish Gene and the scope of modern tropes decimated by the theories within is simply mind blowing.

Hey you, yes, you! Read this book then share it with your friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 1 May 2014
J Williams (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My friend recommended this and the title intrigued me. The contents are well researched and some quite shocking. Very humorous at times and I say it is a must read. Be open when you read because flags will pop up when you read some chapters especially about what service doctors used to offer their female patients!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute 'must-read', 8 July 2015
Insightful, engaging and scientific. I didn't need to be swayed towards accepting polyamory, this just gave very well considered weight to feelings and thoughts I had been mulling over. However this may raise some interesting questions for people who accept monogamy as the unquestionable 'norm', often unhappily.

4.0 out of 5 stars One Sided Headline Grabbing..But very interesting, 4 April 2014
J. N. Dorne (essex, england) - See all my reviews
Ok, so this book has a couple of obvious holes in its underlying theory. It is totally one sided and very selective in its use of the available evidence, but overall its a well presented and enjoyable read. I wish that the final chapter (basically promoting 'alternative marriages) had either been left out completely or that the author had put a bit more effort into it. It felt tacked on and was a stupid way to end what otherwise was a mostly science based book.

Otherwise it was great, highly recommended for those bored of Dawkins etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!!, 2 April 2014
As a pro-revolutionary I loved this book! Yes of course humanity doesn't fit into any book and so this one leaves out a couple of things. Anyway it is really thought provoking and very amusing! Viva sex!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars readable, 6 Aug. 2013
again - as in my review for mating in captivity, there are so many avenues not explored and ignored. I sometimes wonder if rather than being totally objective, these books are written by and for people who have many sexual partners, and are looking for an excuse for it. And before you ask - I probably understand both far far better than most having studied this for 11 years !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy and dram on, 20 Sept. 2014
R. Iain F. Brown (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Really racy stuff for the pointy head. Stretches the science, I guess, in favour of the thrill. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be read if you want to understand why we do what we do, 7 Feb. 2015
finally, some logic, science and research applied to the most interesting part of our lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Divorce, 14 May 2015
This is awesome. Don't read this if you are happily married.