5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beginner reader book
We bought this book for our autistic son who absolutely loves the film Marley and me, he really enjoyed looking at the pictures and was tempted to even have a go at reading the words which for him was very good. For dog and puppy lovers this book provides a real incentive to read which is saying something for a young boy with his condition.
Many thanks again.
Published on 31 May 2012 by fifi

2.0 out of 5 stars American English
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by Fran

2.0 out of 5 stars American English, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Marley & Me: Meet Marley (I Can Read! - Level 1 (Quality)) (Paperback)
Bought this amongst other books from the same range as I thought they would make learning to read more fun and although they are quite good I feel they are too difficult for the level they are aimed at probably at least one year out and also as it is an American publication so some of the words are spelt in American English so can be a bit confusing for youngsters learning to read & spell and puts me off buying any more from this range

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beginner reader book, 31 May 2012
Many thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Great!

Marley & Me: Meet Marley (I Can Read! - Level 1 (Quality))
Marley & Me: Meet Marley (I Can Read! - Level 1 (Quality)) by Natalie Engel (Paperback - Oct. 2008)