5.0 out of 5 stars A great "secret"!
Published on 8 Jan 2009 by ttfn21

3.0 out of 5 stars a practical, unlogical waste of time
Published on 26 Aug 2009 by Ms. Natasha M. Dabiri

5.0 out of 5 stars A great "secret"!, 8 Jan 2009
If you are interested in finding your soulmate, not just some random guy, then this book is for you. It's about manifesting what you want in a love relationship and how to do that. The author gives specific pointers in how to get the ball rolling in the right direction and really devises a great plan of action. And it's not hard, either! A must read for anyone who is intrested in finding real love. Another good one: How To Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve.

3.0 out of 5 stars a practical, unlogical waste of time, 26 Aug 2009
i can see where they have got the idea from, however, i think this book is really a bit much, like it suggests you should dish dinner for your imaginary soul mate, until u find this soul mate, i think its a little extreme and not at all practical, most ppl would think you have gone mad... there is not a lot of logic in this book, just about how you need to change your room and everythin about. i just believe in the power of possitive thikning and i didnt really enjoy the book at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need!, 21 Mar 2009
L. Stagg (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a little gem of a book. For those who truly want to manifest their romantic soulmate - read this, use it, and you won't be disappointed. It represents a collection of techniques all based around 'the law of attraction' - including feng shui, rituals, and very importantly, methods for psychological and spiritual healing and 'releasing' necessary to truly prepare us for Love. I have succeeded in manifesting according to this universal law many times before, so am no stranger to this work. I can thus see the power that this book is able to offer all who read it, and who take on board it's time-tested teachings.

2.0 out of 5 stars Written by the same crew member who wrote the Secret, 10 Jan 2014
I bought it by mistake, however it is just a badly re-written beststeller the Secret. The word Soulmate is thrown into the context very often to create a *new & unique* book which covers this subject and to help to solve problems in relationship departments. It is nice to read for the sake of good, motivational words, but it is definitely nothing revolutionary new or very interesting . Old Story about Secret re-wrapped in a different package to make more money by sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 April 2012
This book is amazing! As a professional tutor of The Law of attraction this book really goes beyond the `usual wish list' and asks you to look deeper in yourself for your own true love to emerge then enabling you to attract romantic love
The book is funny, very honest and really gives you an opportunity to look at yourself and heal what no longer serves you before you go out into the world to attract your Soulmate!
Mediations to the book can be downloaded for free via the author's website, a great addition to the book!

2.0 out of 5 stars The Soulmate Secret, 31 Mar 2014
Not all that it is cracked up to be. All the hype around the book is not worth it. Another law if attraction book.

1.0 out of 5 stars A collection of love stories for you to muse over!, 13 Feb 2014
Starlight7 (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction (Paperback)
Sorry but this was the worst book I have ever read. I found myself skipping huge parts because it bored me so terribly. I have no problem reading a few little snippets of other people's 'success Stories' but most part of this book was exactly just that! Stories told from other people's perspectives throughout,..

It lacked much real structure and potency in any form! Fairytale hogwash really, and I am a Pagan/Spiritualist who believes in all sorts of metaphysical concepts!

I would suggest readers go read a book by dating guru Matthew Hussey instead! Much more valuable insight into how to attract the person of your dreams, not this sit around and smudge your house with Sage nonsense! Get pro active.. The Universe won't just deliver you anything simply because you ask for it. You have to give it a proper help in hand sometimes & not set yourself up for the disappointment of believing in things that will not just manifest out of thin air!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Warm, Hopeful and Helpful read., 25 Dec 2013
I would reccomend this to anyone, I was very sceptical at first, but reading this filled me with warmth and hope, and whilst i'm stilling filling out the exercises, and practicing them, it does make me feel happy and warm on the inside and i KNOW that my soulmate is waiting for me too. It's deffinitely something for someone if they want to manifest, not just their soulmate, but love into their life, and realise what it is that's stopping them from loving themselves and being happy, when your soulmate is out their waiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, buy it,buy it, 5 Feb 2011
L. Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
This book is brilliant in every sense of the word, as well as beautifully presented it will show you the way. It gave me hope and the realisation that I could do it, and that my soulmate is looking for me. It showed me how to release guilt that I was unaware I had been carrying for the past 20years and I felt a huge weight lifted from me, I know everything has changed for the better, and yes my soulmate is on his way.......I have only had the book for less than a week.
Do yourself a favour, if you are serious about finding your soulmate.........buy this and do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Days away from Meeting Him!!, 5 Feb 2013
If you're thinking of; or have got this book it was definitely Divine intervention :-) I bought it by 'accident' whilst looking for meditation CDs and passionately did EVERYTHING..all the exercises.. And enjoyed doing them too:)
I make myself believe he is ALREADY in my life..I imagine him to be exactly as my wish list stated. BUT I don't 'yearn' for him or carry the feeling that my life will be incomplete without him. 'Needing' him is one way of delaying that union.. Wanting him and feeling he's there..like I imagine I have a circle around me that's my life and he's stepped right into. Feeling good about ourselves comes first. We should feel whole & happy on our own. We do not need anyone or thing to make us feel whole or complete. When we feel good about ourself we attract the right kind of Soulmate into our life.
Since completing the book & exercises I have had dreams of him and can even see the place I'm going to meet him..at a music gig! Well that seems logical as my 17yr old son is drummer and his band have gigs three four times a month..so I won't be missing a single one of them !!

The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction